Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot "Ireland may quit EU," says Farage - "and only a fool would dismiss him";- David McWilliams

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Again, the Tory lad says I'm 'posting about him' when I'm merely replying to his bullshit posts he's sent me.

As depressing as it is to think that this clown is a moderator, are there any moderators left who can deal with the lies he persistently posts about me? Not that I care, but I'm more curious as to how my responses to him are moderated(by Catherine) yet his initial nonsense isn't? Is there a bias now on this forum that I should know about?

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

DEPORTED
Donator
PI Member
Premium
All Off Topic garbage from the Dirt that lied about a well respected Female Poster, after he was caught lying, he ran away for Months...

Shame...

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
I do wonder how this case doesn't attract the attention of the supposed Mods- from my own experience, seems they get called in after the idiots are replied to and put in their place...

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

DEPORTED
Donator
PI Member
Premium
You were put in your place when you ran away like the coward & creep that you are...

Karloff

PI Member
The EU is not ideal, it has wandered from it's original goals but only a fool would bail now.

Let UK be the experiment, see what happens once they have independence. There is a lot of fear and uncertainty over there now - the pro Brexiteers seem to be led by millionaire ultra right wingers - what kind of Britain do they want?

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member

Nigel Farage told Claire Byrne on RTÉ that he found it remarkable that the Taoiseach Leo Varadkar was not pushing for a free-trade deal for the UK once it leaves the EU and he believed it was because all he seems to want to do was "play the Brussels game of threatening the British". Farage said he also believed that ultimately Ireland will leave the EU too.

"I don't think the European Union will even exist in ten years time...The European Union is not going to survive...all over Europe, what you are seeing is the growth of real opposition to this project. The idea that Europe's laws should be set and made by a group of unelected old men in Brussels — it's an idea whose time has passed. I don't just want the UK out of the European Union, I want Europe out of the European Union. I want a Europe of sovereign, democratic states working and trading closely together but this current system will not stand the test of time, believe you, me"

Una

Donator
PI Member
'Could be a backlash' Ireland could join UK and leave EU if THIS happens in Brexit talks

Think this was the plan all along, & Farage knows it. It was always a Ploy to Swallow Ireland Whole, & use us for their benefit/Our 200 Nautical Miles of fishing waters, energy, Land, their bread basket. They will of course dilute our 'culture' even further at every turn, & have the Orange Order in Leinster House. Rté just changed it's set to get us used to the idea with a 'UK & Ireland' Map.
They used the Good Friday Agreement as a con, to remove Article 2 & 3, re. the Ownership of IRL. They will then extend liberal abortion & citizenship for everyone. They will achieve this Final Blow by creating a banking crash, & forcing IRL into ANOTHER Bailout.
After the break up the EU, the UN will move in as Tyrant No.1.

Last edited:
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

DEPORTED
Donator
PI Member
Premium
Nigel's Devo Max for England will smash the UK- even the SNP admit that via EVEL.

1548807826732.png

Stop being so Catty...

Reactions: Una
Think this was the plan all along, & Farage knows it. It was always a Ploy to Swallow Ireland Whole, & use us for their benefit/Our fishing waters, Oil, Land, their bread basket. They will of course dilute our 'culture' even further at every turn, & have the Orange Order in Leinster House.
Rté just changed it's set to get us used to the idea with a 'UK & Ireland' Map.
They used the Good Friday Agreement as a con, to remove Article 2 & 3, re. the Ownership of IRL. They will then extend liberal abortion & citizenship for everyone.
They will achieve this Final Blow by creating a banking crash, & forcing IRL into ANOTHER Bailout.
After the break up the EU, the UN will move in as Tyrant No.1.

on the one hand, that is shocking. On the other hand, are you surprised with the mess FF/FG/Lab have made of the State ?

Reactions: Una

George Dillon

PI Member
The EU is not ideal, it has wandered from it's original goals but only a fool would bail now.

Let UK be the experiment, see what happens once they have independence. There is a lot of fear and uncertainty over there now - the pro Brexiteers seem to be led by millionaire ultra right wingers - what kind of Britain do they want?

And you tell us that the Leave crowd are impoverished leftists? Like David Cameron, Soubry etc?
The Remain fanatic City of London is now a bastion of the poor?

Top Bottom