"Ireland is OUR home. It's not just an economic hostel!" -Hermann Kelly, EU candidate for Dublin

Talk Back

PI Member
"Ireland is OUR home. It's not just an economic hostel!" -Hermann Kelly, EU candidate for Dublin

Hermann Kelly, leader of the Irish Freedom party is running in the EU elections for Dublin on May the 24th.

In a video published today on facebook, Kelly was standing outside the Pádraig Pearse pub on Pearse St and remarked that while Pearse wanted to foster Irish culture and a sense of Irish identity using language, sport and dance, just a few hundred yards up the road, there are places now that look and feel more like America with a different culture and different sense of values.

"There are people who feel a much closer connection to Brussels, New York and Tokyo."

Kelly said he believes that a sense of community and solidarity is necessary for welfare programmes to function.

"Why pay taxes to help people out who have no sense of solidarity with you if they are homeless or sick."

"Ireland is our home. It's not just an economic hostel. It's not just a wet island in the middle of the Atlantic of consumers and producers."

Kelly also says he supports implementing incentives for the Irish diaspora to return to Ireland and build up a sense of Irish community.

"There's so many people living abroad — our diaspora — who are well qualified, who want to come home and I believe the Irish state should give incentives for these well-qualified Irish people to come home to build up and Irish community in Ireland once again."

"For Irish Freedom, vote Kelly no.1."

You can follow Hermann Kelly and his party Irish Freedom on twitter.
Originally published on facebook: 08 May 2019
"For Irish Freedom, vote Kelly no.1."

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't this pleb for all intents and purposes, want the south to rejoin the UK?

Talk Back

PI Member
Are you taking the pissa ?

HK is an Irish Nationalist to his fingertips!

He's from the Bogside for crying out loud!
True - I just seem to remember him wanting the 'Southern Ireland' State to leave the EU with the UK.

mikeo

PI Member
Don't think that video will resonate with many.

Also 17% of our population is foreign born, Ireland is now their home too.

That's why the bastards keep sending money back to their REAL Homes!!

Get a lot of that here ...Talk to someone who has been working here for 5 years....they'll come out with..."Back in my country" etc.:rolleyes:
I'd say we're kinda used to it by now....Plus we're a huge country so things even out.....Whereas you guys are just starting to really participate in
the 'Joys' of forced Multi-Culturalism!!!
Just ask the people of Blanchardstown:p

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Don't think that video will resonate with many.

Also 17% of our population is foreign born, Ireland is now their home too.

They aren't "our population." Our population is the Native Gael.

Top Bottom