• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Ireland has a new Government.

Utter nonsense.

Sinn Feins craven cowardly policy of taking money from, thus recognizing, Westminster whilst refusing to sit there and influence matters , was and remains , a spit in the face to every normal Irish person.
well, if the Orangemen are causing such a deadlock, it is difficult to suggest a preferable outcome. Do you really want to re-start the Troubles ?

Jesus Christ, what an obscene assortment of chancers, charlatans, gombeens and journeymen; with a calibre of politician that would make Afghanistan blush. How is it possible that a man who was at the forefront of the Fianna Failure government that banjaxed the country is now Taoiseach? Can someone please explain it to me?

whyfillaw

PI Member
Jesus Christ, what an obscene assortment of chancers, charlatans, gombeens and journeymen; with a calibre of politician that would make Afghanistan blush. How is it possible that a man who was at the forefront of the Fianna Failure government that banjaxed the country is now Taoiseach? Can someone please explain it to me?
it is very simple really: we are a tribal race, and the tribe comes before , God,Country, Enlightenment.
Being a FFER is like being a Catholic, one is stuck with it till Judgement day.People would rather vote for a H'Angus FFer than a decent , honest , person from a different political party.Just put H'Angus The Monkey in your search engine and it will give you an idea of the Muppets we are dealing with.

TommyTayto

PI Member
Utter nonsense.

Sinn Feins craven cowardly policy of taking money from, thus recognizing, Westminster whilst refusing to sit there and influence matters , was and remains , a spit in the face to every normal Irish person.
Just because you didn't get a seat in the House of Lords isn't a reason to castigate the Shinners.

TommyTayto

PI Member
Because of the 484,320 who voted FF. But don't be surprised if he is the last FF Taoiseach.

valamhic

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
One good thing about this government is that it will be very extreme. It will drive the country onto the rocks and people will be eating out of bins. It will take that to make voters think about what they did to innocent people

Rose

PI Member
Conor Lenahan writes about this in to day's Irish Times. FF cannot come out of this. Their clothes are bein stolen, FF finished for good
Bruton was on radio former Taoiseach FG. He said going forward FFFG will be one and Labour will regrow and Greens as a counter defensive.

valamhic

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Bruton was on radio former Taoiseach FG. He said going forward FFFG will be one and Labour will regrow and Greens as a counter defensive.
The remains of FF will merge with FG probably. I cannot see Labour ever coming back.
They are seen as boring, which they are.

I big issue in this coalision is the Speccial Criminal Court. SF want gone, it would result in at least murderer per year getting away withh thheir crimes. Te order had to be signed to day

Top Bottom