• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Ireland has a new Government.

valamhic

PI Member
Nepotism and cronyism in FF! Who would believe it! New Politics is as new as an Egyptian mummy from the age of Rameses II.This rotten party must be really scraping the bottom of the barrel in Cavan/Monaghan if this is the Non Entity they can put up as a representative of their rotten crony political party.His "good family FF background" is the only criterion it seems is all it takes to join this rotten corrupt crony organisation.My family were FFers but it stopped with my siblings and in the 1980s thanks to emigration, CJ.Haughey ,P.Flynn,Ray Bourke etc , there was no way on earth with 3 of us living overseas we could stick with this rotten to the core mafia of brown envelopes etc.Young voters of today don't realise what rotters these crowd are .
John Wilson (whistle blower) (ex Garda) manage witb Mauricce McCabe to get 2 Garda Commissiners sacked. Explain you post in that light

whyfillaw

PI Member
John Wilson (whistle blower) (ex Garda) manage witb Mauricce McCabe to get 2 Garda Commissiners sacked. Explain you post in that light
post #282 says John Wilson TD( FF I assume ) , that is all I need to know , if it is true.John Wilson Garda whistle blower is not a politican and I feel sorry the way he has suffered due to pressure from higher ranks in the Gardai who just want a quiet life.

page61

PI Member
Ah typical Adams the silly fu*ker trying to be trendy and cool. His legacy for the last decade was to anchor the Shinners vote. Should have gone in 2007 when he didn't even know the South's VAT rate during election debates. What a fu*king assho|e.
His big toe has done more for Ireland than most others..

whyfillaw

PI Member
//to prove that the new govt is as new as an Egyptian mummy one only had to listen to the wireless this morning ,NooseTawk that is.I never listen to Dudsey Baloney, so at 9, I switch to the Plank.He had within the first 45 mins of the opening Stephen Donnelly on and Éamó Ryan ,separate slots in the schedule.It is obvious to me as a member of the "Little People Not Leprechauns" that the Spin Meisters put these two buffoons up for this.All New yet reeks of the old smell of the BS we've had for 20 years of "Putting the Message out There".We need radicals, radicalism and new fresh blood to renew the hopes of the young generation and middle aged people who are despairing,disillusioned at the "showmanship and games" these politicos are playing.It is all PERCEPTION and maintaining the status quo.I'm sorry to say the status quo is not enough as the whole world is erupting with discontentment, disillusionment .FF will never let radicals join their ranks, their members are "captured thru promises, bribery outsiders" or brainwashed cronies from a family of FF supporters.They don't accept free thinkers. radicals, anti-establishment persons.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
His big toe has done more for Ireland than most others..
Utter nonsense.

Sinn Feins craven cowardly policy of taking money from, thus recognizing, Westminster whilst refusing to sit there and influence matters , was and remains , a spit in the face to every normal Irish person.

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
John Wilson (former TD) was his uncle, John the whistle blower is a brother.
Same John Wilson.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Utter nonsense.

Sinn Feins craven cowardly policy of taking money from, thus recognizing, Westminster whilst refusing to sit there and influence matters , was and remains , a spit in the face to every normal Irish person.
Are you another one who refused to accept the democratic will of the people?
SF in the 6 county statelet stand for election on a absenteeism platform.
If you want republicans to swear an oath to the queen of England you should encourage FF or FG to run candidates in the north.
Let's see how many votes they get...😀

valamhic

PI Member
post #282 says John Wilson TD( FF I assume ) , that is all I need to know , if it is true.John Wilson Garda whistle blower is not a politican and I feel sorry the way he has suffered due to pressure from higher ranks in the Gardai who just want a quiet life.
1) Uncle John Wilson = Deseased, former TD, Tainaiste and former Minister FF.

2) Dermott Wilson, nephew of 1) above Senator for FF.

3) John Wilson, former Garda Whistleblower, ran for Dail as Independent brother of Dermott and
nephew of No. 1

Give a like for simple detail

Anglophile

PI Member
Yes, traditional man woman relationships are what should be promoted.
I don't think they need any 'promotion'.

No more than the gay lobby should be ramming it down our throats ( if you'll pardon the expression ) (y)

Top Bottom