• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Ireland has a new Government.

whyfillaw

PI Member
HHe has been a Fianna Fail Senator for as long as anyone an remember
he may as well be a Senator in China as far as I am concerned.A failed party hack who could not get elected in a playground to be a team captain at lunch time in primary school.I assume his "background and family history in the Party" helped him to his High position not his talent.I really could not give a fig about these Non Entity Nobodies who are Cronies of a rotten outdated corrupt system "borrowed from Westminster".As our brain dead Politicos could not do the right thing and just allow 20 senators (for the 26 counties) to run for election same day as the general election and put them on a different section of the ballot paper/or have one paper for the Dáil and a separate colour paper for the Seanad.

valamhic

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Ah typical Adams the silly fu*ker trying to be trendy and cool. His legacy for the last decade was to anchor the Shinners vote. Should have gone in 2007 when he didn't even know the South's VAT rate during election debates. What a fu*king assho|e.
From left to right : Last sentencce: 1) agreed 2) multiple uses, yuck, 3) an alternative to convention.

valamhic

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
he may as well be a Senator in China as far as I am concerned.A failed party hack who could not get elected in a playground to be a team captain at lunch time in primary school.I assume his "background and family history in the Party" helped him to his High position not his talent.I really could not give a fig about these Non Entity Nobodies who are Cronies of a rotten outdated corrupt system "borrowed from Westminster".As our brain dead Politicos could not do the right thing and just allow 20 senators (for the 26 counties) to run for election same day as the general election and put them on a different section of the ballot paper/or have one paper for the Dáil and a separate colour paper for the Seanad.
John Wilson (former TD) was his uncle, John the whistle blower is a brother.

Last edited:

valamhic

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
John Wilson was his uncle, former Tainaiste

Last edited:

valamhic

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Stick to the sheep shagging, Val.(y)
You have no manners, a crude, ignoramous whose views lack omplexity.

Soccer as is applied to Ireland is a mass enfatuation with a fairgreen playground. The source of endless low level debate among the lower classes about Posh Spice's sanitary towel

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
I hate English socer more than anything else. It is for brain dead people and most fans only do it for show.
It's not English soccer anymore. The clubs are all owned by Jews, Arabs, Pakistanis and Iranians with continental managers and African and South American players. It's gone from the English idolising fellow Englishman as heroes like Stanley Matthews to Mohamed Salah.

valamhic

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
It's not English soccer anymore. The clubs are all owned by Jews, Arabs, Pakistanis and Iranians with continental managers and African and South American players. It's gone from the English idolising fellow Englishman as heroes like Stanley Matthews to Mohamed Salah.
I my youth, I used to wade through the march lands of east Cavan and south Monaghan with my German Pointer dog and single barrelled gun in persuit of game, rabbit and pigeon. I would doddle into the pub for a quiet pint the odd night and the TV would be showing soccer.

I would think to myself how lucky it is that them silly buggars love socer, if they loved hunting as much as I do, there would be too much competition.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
You have no manners, a crude, ignoramous whose views lack omplexity.

Soccer as is applied to Ireland is a mass enfatuation with a fairgreen playground. The source of endless low level debate among the lower classes about Posh Spice's sanitary towel
Stick to the sheep shagging, Val.👍

whyfillaw

PI Member
John Wilson (former TD) was his uncle, John the whistle blower is a brother.
Nepotism and cronyism in FF! Who would believe it! New Politics is as new as an Egyptian mummy from the age of Rameses II.This rotten party must be really scraping the bottom of the barrel in Cavan/Monaghan if this is the Non Entity they can put up as a representative of their rotten crony political party.His "good family FF background" is the only criterion it seems is all it takes to join this rotten corrupt crony organisation.My family were FFers but it stopped with my siblings and in the 1980s thanks to emigration, CJ.Haughey ,P.Flynn,Ray Bourke etc , there was no way on earth with 3 of us living overseas we could stick with this rotten to the core mafia of brown envelopes etc.Young voters of today don't realise what rotters these crowd are .

Top Bottom