Ireland destroyed by the Welsh, where to next?

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
PI Member
Threads
Two jobs Delaney should have been chucked out years ago, overpaid even though he took a pay cut, owes 30 million on a stadium the fai will never own, took money from fifa that turned up in the books way to late and on and on.

Threads
Had to chuckle when I heard the Wales fans were singing, ‘You’re just a shit Northern Ireland’ to the Republic fans... anyhwo tis the Green And White Armys turn tomorrow, GAWA BOOM BOOM...

Threads
Had to chuckle when I heard the Wales fans were singing, ‘You’re just a shit Northern Ireland’ to the Republic fans... anyhwo tis the Green And White Armys turn tomorrow, GAWA BOOM BOOM...
Tbf the Welsh fans weren't far wrong. I reckon Northern Ireland's players are better than our current crop.

Threads
Tbf the Welsh fans weren't far wrong. I reckon Northern Ireland's players are better than our current crop.
Ye have a few more playing thier footy at a higher level, but our MON seems to be a better man manger, team spirit has been fantastic during his spell, only player he has fallen out with is Will Grigg but now he's back on fire he's back in the fold...

Threads
Ye have a few more playing thier footy at a higher level, but our MON seems to be a better man manger, team spirit has been fantastic during his spell, only player he has fallen out with is Will Grigg but now he's back on fire he's back in the fold...

Ye O'Neill is a good manager. He managed my local team, Shamrock Rovers, and did a great job.

Some good scenes in that vid. I was over at the euros and became pally with a few Nordies we met on the way. Sound chaps. They weren't very pleased with their performances, though.

I think we boldly robbed the Will Gregg chant for Shane Long in Euro 2016...

Threads
Ye O'Neill is a good manager. He managed my local team, Shamrock Rovers, and did a great job.

Some good scenes in that vid. I was over at the euros and became pally with a few Nordies we met on the way. Sound chaps. They weren't very pleased with their performances, though.

I think we boldly robbed the Will Gregg chant for Shane Long in Euro 2016...
Aye had a few shandys with mexicant lads in Paris, great tournament, tbh we were just glad to be there...

Top Bottom