IRA enlists Muslim militants!

This is in no way an oxymoron! Indeed, a headhunter of the Real Irish Republican Army published on one of the Islamic discussion boards a message, offering Muslim extremists from a number of world's hotspots to join the RIRA and fight on the Irish soil.

My Muslim brothers!

Acting on behalf of the Real Irish Republican Army I want to offer the most experienced mujahideen among you who fought in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria and other countries a well-paid job in Ireland.

The RIRA needs experienced instructors to train warriors to fight British oppressors in the name of united Ireland. Those of you who successfully pass the selection will be granted a monthly wage of €2500, full provision and home in one of RIRA's training camps. In future you can get a new identity and stay in Europe.

If you are good with small arms, know how to create improvised explosive devices or chemical weapon as well as carrying sabotage activities and capable of sharing your knowledge with the others - we are looking for you! To contact me, join the Facebook group (رأي سياسي حر الجديد) by answering all the questions with this forum title. After that I will personally contact and provide you with all the details.

I say, these are the achievements of David Cameron and Theresa May, may they burn in hell! If the former hadn't held a referendum, and the latter had found a suitable plan for exiting the EU, nothing of the kind would ever have happened now. But history doesn't obey the 'ifs and buts'. So, we will likely have to shovel the shit away long after they are gone from politics...

Greengoose

PI Member
Rubblsh.... i would imagine they would have to be more secretive than that.. I would not believe it
I would, based on the gigantic volume of lies and innuendo coming from all sides like a bush fire. Strange goings on. The NZ prime minister dons a hijab after the Christchurch atrocity ad no further word for the Sri Lankan atrocity. Our punjab princess is also silent and has Macron said anything in that regard?

The Temple of Paris is to get a new roof and more lies emanating from that quarter,. Electrical sparks in the beams. Yeah right!

We had the Easter Fancy Dress Parade by the Saoirsaige and Flanagan will have a word in the PSNI chap's ear. You couldn't make this crap up!

Wolf

PI Member
This is in no way an oxymoron! Indeed, a headhunter of the Real Irish Republican Army published on one of the Islamic discussion boards a message, offering Muslim extremists from a number of world's hotspots to join the RIRA and fight on the Irish soil.

My Muslim brothers!

Acting on behalf of the Real Irish Republican Army I want to offer the most experienced mujahideen among you who fought in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria and other countries a well-paid job in Ireland.

The RIRA needs experienced instructors to train warriors to fight British oppressors in the name of united Ireland. Those of you who successfully pass the selection will be granted a monthly wage of €2500, full provision and home in one of RIRA's training camps. In future you can get a new identity and stay in Europe.

If you are good with small arms, know how to create improvised explosive devices or chemical weapon as well as carrying sabotage activities and capable of sharing your knowledge with the others - we are looking for you! To contact me, join the Facebook group (رأي سياسي حر الجديد) by answering all the questions with this forum title. After that I will personally contact and provide you with all the details.

I say, these are the achievements of David Cameron and Theresa May, may they burn in hell! If the former hadn't held a referendum, and the latter had found a suitable plan for exiting the EU, nothing of the kind would ever have happened now. But history doesn't obey the 'ifs and buts'. So, we will likely have to shovel the shit away long after they are gone from politics...
Lol, you actually believe that was posted by anyone in the republican movement?
More like another of Leo the Liar's brainfarts....

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
I clicked on the facebook link within the post, it goes to a group where a lot of the members are facebook staff.
I’m not sure clicking on links provided by one time posters is very advisable. I also don’t think a first time poster should be allowed to start a thread, but that’s another matter.

Anglophile

PI Member
Provo scum worked with PLO murderers and the gangster Gaddafi.

Considered them 'brothers' - so nothing surprises with Republican shitheads...

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Provo scum worked with PLO murderers and the gangster Gaddafi.

Considered them 'brothers' - so nothing surprises with Republican shitheads...

Brother Leader Al Gaddafi was a great man. Loved by hundreds of million of people all over the world. You are a nobody. I doubt if your mother can even remember your name - or where she got you.

Top Bottom