• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

IQ Fetishism: Why are only Low IQ Whites worried about Black IQ?

Greengoose

PI Member
Next time a politician canvasses at your door, ask him to name one Roman Senator. A basic question every European politician should be able to answer. I'll go even further; it's a question almost every single European adult male should be able to answer, without needing to be told by a history teacher in school.

I'm sure a few could answer correctly, but I'm certain many will not be able. I can tell by their mannerisms; the overexertion of 'charm' (a caricature of genuine charm), uneasily compensating for the lack of any kind of political or historical knowledge.

I'm not going to waste precious brain juice explaining the relevance of answering such a question, but let's just say, you wouldn't hire an engineer that couldn't count to ten.
"Friends, Romans. Countrymen, lend me your ears! I come to bury Caesar nnot to praise him..."

A Voice

PI Member
It's hard to argue against perfection.

So why do you think IQ doesn't matter? IIRC you agreed that it was a good predictor of economic success. Don't you want future generations to live in a prosperous country, or am I asking the wrong person? :)
Cross-reference the North Korea threads for an answer!

sighthound

PI Member
High IQ 140 plus people are usually sensitive and have a lot of empathy but they also have intelligence and they can see the destruction of the plant , lesser IQ but above 100 try to be everything to everyone they march to the globalism tune. low iQ irish are just single mother kids with no discipline and a tendency to violence and the lowest ~IQ african is just a tribal bollox looking for a fight.
Connor mcgregor is the wrong colour for his behaviour !! Unfortunately the higher IQ's are not breeding as they see the futility of it, the middle lot are breeding rugger buggers with an air of entitlement and the lowers are off the scale breeding & inter breeding pure useless shite suitable for nothing but crime and violence.

GodsDog

Staff member
Moderator of the Year
Premium
PI Member
I forgot how cracked you are.
Thanks Clan. It's great to have commentary from the IQ challenged
on such a thread to give balance and alternative perspective. ;)

Top Bottom