IQ and moral worth?

Threads
Please don't even go there with me. They starve workers. You will never be promoted unless you join the Lodge. I really don't want to go there to be honest.There is no import or export from Ireland that doesn't involve shekels. I don't care how nice your Jewish friends are, but they aren't farmers. They're useless eaters. I've spent thirty years immersed in Jewish business.
So you're a Physiocrat?

In that case, 97% of the population are "useless eaters".

Physiocracy - Wikipedia

Threads
I was in the same class as a person of the Jewish race. He was quite good in literature class but not so great in other classes. There was something deeply pugnacious about him & he always tried to make people feel inferior to him. By the end of school people had essentially decided he was just pretending to be more intelligent than he actually was. I have met up with him since & have concluded that he is a horrible person. One thing he told me on the last day of school stuck with me though. I suppose his pugnacity lead me to investigate the Jewish race in general & I have concluded that on a whole there is something deeply sinister about them.

People such as Heraclitus & the boy with the dog in his avatar will probably assume that if someone has high intelligence quotient that they are more valuable than others which I do not fully disagree with- Someone's value should not be decided solely by this nor even the LCE though. Value should be decided by competency in matters philosophic & membership of the Celtic race which is decided by something equally ingrained in birth namely blood.

Threads
Okay fair enough. I have noticed that the Jews from Ireland I have come across online have been very extreme types.
Well, killing God incarnate is pretty extreme to me. Usury is a walk in the park after that! I believed Schindlers Jist too, but I would go to prison if I denounced my experience of Hollywood. The Jew is the kindest tyrant you've ever experienced, until he has the upper hand.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Well, killing God incarnate is pretty extreme to me. Usury is a walk in the park after that! I believed Schindlers Jist too, but I would go to prison if I denounced my experience of Hollywood. The Jew is the kindest tyrant you've ever experienced, until he has the upper hand.
Well this is the thing;

"As concerning the gospel, indeed, they are enemies for your sake: but as touching the election, they are most dear for the sake of the fathers. " Romans 11:28.

It is natural to focus on either "they are enemies" or they are "most dear" to the practical exclusion of the other, however I think that is basically a cop out of what the Apostle is asking of us.

Threads
I was in the same class as a person of the Jewish race. He was quite good in literature class but not so great in other classes. There was something deeply pugnacious about him & he always tried to make people feel inferior to him. By the end of school people had essentially decided he was just pretending to be more intelligent than he actually was. I have met up with him since & have concluded that he is a horrible person. One thing he told me on the last day of school stuck with me though. I suppose his pugnacity lead me to investigate the Jewish race in general & I have concluded that on a whole there is something deeply sinister about them.

People such as Heraclitus & the boy with the dog in his avatar will probably assume that if someone has high intelligence quotient that they are more valuable than others which I do not fully disagree with- Someone's value should not be decided solely by this nor even the LCE though. Value should be decided by competency in matters philosophic & membership of the Celtic race which is decided by something equally ingrained in birth namely blood.
Decent people know those eejits. I remember a fat fucker at school who thought Freud was God. He was such an intellectual. He ended up a fat homosexual who's life meant nothing in the end. His death was zero to anyone. No legacy!

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads

If you want to witness Jewish aggression in action read this lad's posts-

https://www.politicalirish.com/members/roc_.47/

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
One thing I've noticed about both Jews and non-Jewish supporters of Israel's crimes that I've come across online and who are quite intelligent is their ability to blatantly lie and spread false rumours and propaganda.

I suppose this is to be expected given the fictional narrative/lies surrounding the history of the state of Israel. You have to lie to try to support it.

Some of these people I'd deem as sociopaths. roc_ being one prime example.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
While I never bought into it instead holding to the general Catholic position that intelligence is neither here nor there when it comes to moral worth there does exist with Protestantism (as well as Eastern forms of Christianity) a cult of "Holy Stupidity", basically the belief that the thicker someone is the more likely they are to be a good person, so when I first read "A People that shall dwell Alone" by Kevin MacDonald a thing that really disturbed me was discovering that in Rabbinic Judaism lack of intelligence is associated with evil and it's Religious texts were often extremely cruel about the not that bright. I have noticed though that lately a lot of "Conservatives" here have also adopted the belief that IQ is linked into the moral worth of the person. Having thought about this issue what I think is that lower IQ people when they are good generally speaking are much more straight forwardly good and likewise when they are evil they are much more uninhibitedly so.

Well, as I've often stated on other threads, I think the whole idea of IQ, as it's now used, is bogus. IQ tests were first developed in France in 1904 to see how school children were responding to the French school syllabus and to see who would need extra help with that syllabus. It didn't claim to test intelligence in general, but only how a particular child was responding to a particular syllabus. And that syllabus might not have been suitable to that child. But then IQ tests became an out of control monster. We even have muppets suggesting that the intelligence of Africans can be determined by using European school tests.

The fact is that intelligence manifests itself in many different ways. Some of the doctors and the saints of the Church might not have excelled at Latin grammar, but they demonstrated a genius when it came to apprehending mystical truths that would have been entirely above the heads of those who demonstrated more conventional intelligence.

I think the reason that American "conservatives" adopt the idea that IQ has something to do with moral worth is that they are fixated on money, and they automatically think that someone who is very rich must be very intelligent. In the Torah, wealth is often associated with having the blessing of God. Therefore the rich are seen as morally upstanding, while the poor are seen as shiftless and profligate. So it's easy to see how these "conservative" fools would latch onto something like the simple IQ test as a sign of having God on your side.

Of course, they are anything but conservative, as they try to impose Liberalism on traditional and tribal forms of society.

Threads
Well this is the thing;

"As concerning the gospel, indeed, they are enemies for your sake: but as touching the election, they are most dear for the sake of the fathers. " Romans 11:28.

It is natural to focus on either "they are enemies" or they are "most dear" to the practical exclusion of the other, however I think that is basically a cop out of what the Apostle is asking of us.
When do we say no more?

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Old School Nationalist have you known any Jews personally?
Being well into his 80's, its no surprise the Old Timer has these views about Jews. He would've been old enough to remember the lead up to WW2 and the media focus on European Jewry. Then he saw Europe torn apart and correlates the two (possibly with some justification).

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Being well into his 80's, its no surprise the Old Timer has these views about Jews. He would've been old enough to remember the lead up to WW2 and the media focus on European Jewry. Then he saw Europe torn apart and correlates the two (possibly with some justification).
I understand intense dislike for the Jews- given the decision just now of the National Gallery of Ireland it is hard not to be feel a bit anti-Semitic at the moment.

Top Bottom