IQ and moral worth?

Well there is intelligence and than there is wisdom which I would define as the ability to actually use the intelligence that you have been given. Very often you come across people who are indeed quite intelligent but are also very unwise.
Yes, exactly. Smart people with no knowledge of the streets or real life practical knowledge. No real wisdom or even basic common sense.

I think that corporate universities these days seek funding so they can profit. They'll pump out a lot of nonsense as long as profit is to be had. It's political and Liberal, not intellectual. Too many young people leave university believing that they are educated. They tend to believe that a degree in womens studies or psychology equates to an engineering degree. Just like Freud, they can intellect the shit out of everything, but they can never really put their theories to the test. If Freud designed a bridge, it would have collapsed on day one. Freud was not an intellectual man, he was a Spiv.

It has less to do with street smarts as it does culture. Who really wants to be the top dog in the ghetto? Jews are not that bright, they're just cohesive.

I think that corporate universities these days seek funding so they can profit. They'll pump out a lot of nonsense as long as profit is to be had. It's political and Liberal, not intellectual. Too many young people leave university believing that they are educated. They tend to believe that a degree in womens studies or psychology equates to an engineering degree. Just like Freud, they can intellect the shit out of everything, but they can never really put their theories to the test. If Freud designed a bridge, it would have collapsed on day one. Freud was not an intellectual man, he was a Spiv.

It has less to do with street smarts as it does culture. Who really wants to be the top dog in the ghetto? Jews are not that bright, they're just cohesive.

Eh, yes they are bright.

Ashkenazi Jews (as supposed to Shephardic Jews) have an average IQ of 115, one standard deviation above the European average.

Eh, yes they are bright.

Ashkenazi Jews (as supposed to Shephardic Jews) have an average IQ of 115, one standard deviation above the European average.

Well, Jesus really screwed up that Nazi idea. It's no wonder he spat in their faces. In all fairness, Jews do affect the central nervous system. Bad ideas get rejected. Even if the IQ be good. People just get sick of putrid ideas.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Even though I have a ton of eccentricities and wouldn't be considered conformist as such by others I do strongly believe that people should conform in a lot of circumstances in life, or at least attempt to, of course on the other hand situations can arise where death is better than conformity. Too much of "entertainment" fed to people these days teaches them that everything should revolve around their desires and affirming their egos, paradoxically though internal freedom comes from learning the ability to sacrifice our desires and humility.

Old School Nationalist have you known any Jews personally?
Please don't even go there with me. They starve workers. You will never be promoted unless you join the Lodge. I really don't want to go there to be honest.There is no import or export from Ireland that doesn't involve shekels. I don't care how nice your Jewish friends are, but they aren't farmers. They're useless eaters. I've spent thirty years immersed in Jewish business.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Please don't even go there with me. They starve workers. You will never be promoted unless you join the Lodge. I really don't want to go there to be honest.There is no import or export from Ireland that doesn't involve shekels. I don't care how nice your Jewish friends are, but they aren't farmers. They're useless eaters. I've spent thirty years immersed in Jewish business.
Okay fair enough. I have noticed that the Jews from Ireland I have come across online have been very extreme types.

Top Bottom