IQ and moral worth?

While I never bought into it instead holding to the general Catholic position that intelligence is neither here nor there when it comes to moral worth there does exist with Protestantism (as well as Eastern forms of Christianity) a cult of "Holy Stupidity", basically the belief that the thicker someone is the more likely they are to be a good person, so when I first read "A People that shall dwell Alone" by Kevin MacDonald a thing that really disturbed me was discovering that in Rabbinic Judaism lack of intelligence is associated with evil and it's Religious texts were often extremely cruel about the not that bright. I have noticed though that lately a lot of "Conservatives" here have also adopted the belief that IQ is linked into the moral worth of the person. Having thought about this issue what I think is that lower IQ people when they are good generally speaking are much more straight forwardly good and likewise when they are evil they are much more uninhibitedly so.

Last edited:
I believe that when we get to black gangs behaving violently in Ireland, it is an IQ issue. They lack the intellect or vocabulary to argue a point. If they come to Ireland with unreasonable expectations and they fail, it's racism. The Left will be there to support them.

When it comes to Jews, their only weapons are usury and subversion. Usury has given them great power. Today they are drunk with power based on usury and holocaustianity. They pay those who sell their souls. If Jews were clever, they would not have been rejected so many times. They are not the master race. They just keep rebelling over and over again, Destroying Catholism will not prevent them from being put in their place.

I believe that when we get to black gangs behaving violently in Ireland, it is an IQ issue. They lack the intellect or vocabulary to argue a point. If they come to Ireland with unreasonable expectations and they fail, it's racism. The Left will be there to support them.

When it comes to Jews, their only weapons are usury and subversion. Usury has given them great power. Today they are drunk with power based on usury and holocaustianity. They pay those who sell their souls. If Jews were clever, they would not have been rejected so many times. They are not the master race. They just keep rebelling over and over again, Destroying Catholism will not prevent them from being put in their place.
Usury?
Jews are prominent in far more than just banking.

List of Jewish Nobel laureates - Wikipedia

They have the highest IQ of any ethnic group.

http://web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group for which there are reliable data. They score 0.75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European average, corresponding to an IQ 112-115. This has been seen in many studies (Backman, 1972; Levinson, 1959; Romanoff, 1976), although a recent review concludes that the advantage is slightly less, only half a standard deviation Lynn (2004). This fact has social significance because IQ (as measured by IQ tests) is the best predictor we have of success in academic subjects and most jobs. Ashkenazi Jews are just as successful as their tested IQ would predict, and they are hugely overrepresented in occupations and fields with the highest cognitive demands. During the 20th century, they made up about 3% of the US population but won 27% of the US Nobel science prizes and 25% of the ACM Turing awards. They account for more than half of world chess champions.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Paranoid horsesh1te.

Catholicism isn't being "destroyed".
It's merely fading away like all belief systems do overtime.

Nothing lasts forever.
No Catholicism in Ireland has been almost destroyed but not by Jews but rather by the namby pamby homosexual sons of wealthy Fine Gael farmers and business men in the clergy.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

There are plenty of people both black and white who are a bit dim and don't behave violently, the problem is I think is that the capitalist entertainment industry, particularly that part of it which is aimed at black people, encourages values and attitudes that easily lead to violence and other social problems. There is a problem that lower IQ people do seem to be more easily corrupted by degenerate art (in the loosest sense of that term). The Jews I have come across in Ireland don't have a problem at all with the mainstream Catholic Church, they do though have one with the SSPX and the Traditionalists in general.

No Catholicism in Ireland has been almost destroyed but not by Jews but rather by the namby pamby homosexual sons of wealthy Fine Gael farmers and business men in the clergy.

Cultural forces are no doubt ebbing away at religiousity.
Affluence has played far more of a role in contemporary secularisation than any deep introspection.

But the meta-physical substratum of Catholicism has been obliterated.
Many self-identified Catholics are just glorified Unitarians.

Last edited:
Top Bottom