Interesting Books

maschseemägdelein

Banned
PI Member
For someone who claims others are predictable, you certainly have the most dull series of platitudes to come out with. Get the fuck off this server until you actually have something to offer.

bestinclass

PI Member
Bullshit. Just make one point.
I already did - you are spouting pseudo-intellectual nonsense, composed of words strung together with little meaning, in an effort to sound intelligent.

"a novel is basically a narcissistic series of ramblings with no particular pragmatic use" - I mean seriously? Anyone who would actually type those words and not mean them ironically, really needs to get out more.

maschseemägdelein

Banned
PI Member
I already did - you are spouting pseudo-intellectual nonsense, composed of words strung together with little meaning, in an effort to sound intelligent.

"a novel is basically a narcissistic series of ramblings with no particular pragmatic use" - I mean seriously? Anyone who would actually type those words and not mean them ironically, really needs to get out more.
Again, absolutely no point.

Get the fuck off this site until I doxx you or spam you. I have zero tolerance for platitudinous and vulgar scumbags. You are a dime a dozen.

bestinclass

PI Member
Again, this unfunny and platitudinous bullshit is just another trope of dime a dozen Irish humour and only serves to mask the fact that you have no argument.

Make an argument.
It's too funny watching you swerve from "a novel is basically a narcissistic series of ramblings with no particular pragmatic use" to "until I doxx and spam you" and "fucktard"

Macushla

PI Member

Top Bottom