• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Insightful clip (5 mins)

bAd

PI Member
The basic jist of this 5 minute clip relates to something that mainstream media tends to ignore, fails to investigate.. or is simply not permitted to report. That is, the so called SARS2 Coronavirus which has many on the brink of economic, social, mental and spiritual collapse.. is actually a naturally occurring virus that's been laboratory manipulated to have a gain of function. In other words, scientists screwed with a virus that was harmless to humans and made it harmful like nature itself would not have done.

The clip also highlights the treachery of Silicon Valley and how they, and by implication the media generally, systematically deceive the public who's interests they so often claim to serve. Perhaps the lowest of the low don't swarm around our feet so much slither all around us and right under our nose.

Take a moment to consider the context of what Zach Vorhies, a google whistle-blower, had to say from 04.21 and pause to read what's visible on the screen from 04.38 to 04.41 and you will see what looks like a strong indication that google have not only hidden potential cures for cancer but have also interfered with the 8th Amendment abortion referendum.

A link to the full video is plandemicseries.com and the producers encourage anyone to view, download or share this important documentary for free. As censorship is set to only increase, for a while at least, we might best inform ourselves because our so called public broadcaster is unlikely to do so until it's too late.

(both video's are the same but had different means of transmission, the lower one stuttered a bit. I tried to delete it but no joy, best to use the top one)

jpc

PI Member
There's no narrative but the official narrative wrt wuflu .
And more so with each passing day.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Yeah, it's getting very serious now. I suspect it's all or nothing for the tyrants, the traitors and their quislings in the media and beyond. They've woken the Dragon some, if they can't put it back to sleep they'll try to kill it before it has a chance to stand up straight and gather it's strength. We need to use our heads, adapt and come up with some guerrilla tactics the evil sell outs will have a hard time suppressing.

Polyco

PI Member
Yeah, it's getting very serious now. I suspect it's all or nothing for the tyrants, the traitors and their quislings in the media and beyond. They've woken the Dragon some, if they can't put it back to sleep they'll try to kill it before it has a chance to stand up straight and gather it's strength. We need to use our heads, adapt and come up with some guerrilla tactics the evil sell outs will have a hard time suppressing.
Yep, the disease has gone but the pressure is still being ramped up, something is mighty wrong somewhere but the wakening of the populaton is still painfully slow, I guess it's hard to admit to oneself that ones been fooled, but that's the truth, of it, and there are still a good number who have come to believe in it despite whatever evidence is out there. How to unwind them is the big question.

On the Google front I came face to face with their fiddling around 14 years ago, never trusted them since.

Reactions: bAd

jpc

PI Member
Yep, the disease has gone but the pressure is still being ramped up, something is mighty wrong somewhere but the wakening of the populaton is still painfully slow, I guess it's hard to admit to oneself that ones been fooled, but that's the truth, of it, and there are still a good number who have come to believe in it despite whatever evidence is out there. How to unwind them is the big question.

On the Google front I came face to face with their fiddling around 14 years ago, never trusted them since.
The virus hasn't gone anywhere.
But what you can say or question has!
It's the official narrative only.
Nothing anymore about it's origins, other treatment (Vitamin D is only getting mentioned now)
All suppressed.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
In essence, putting aside the practicalities, what we need is an absolute communication revolution. Peaceful but assertive but not necessarily only digital (word of mouth is still our greatest power). A large part of the reason the world is in this scamdemic scenario is because those we trusted to tell us the truth and keep us informed have not done so. So what we need is a red pill revolution where more people understand that the media does actually lie to the public, even when it means that millions of innocent men, women, children and tiny little babies will suffer horribly. For me 9/11 is the ultimate sleepy headed bubble buster because it's scientifically verifiable. When I say communication revolution, I really do mean absolute rebellious guerilla tactics. Political correctness and language policing must be banished to the furthest corners of snowflake safe-space nightmares.

People simply need to know that their trust in government and media has been betrayed, the unbelievable nightmare is true, it's not a conspiracy theory it's a fact. Mothers are being advised to harm their own children psychologically and physically by putting masks on that restrict oxygen and increase Co2, it seems like a small difference but over time it's very significant. It's just like mothers were told vaccinations are safe and effective but they've been poisoning children for decades and that's been systematically covered up.

A heavily censored but still attainable documentary movie called Vaxxed 2 should be major bubble burster for anybody, especially parents. If that type of truth doesn't unwind peoples confusion and wake people up faster nothing will. If the awakening does continues to grow and it reaches a critical mass tipping point it will be unstoppable. It's just a question of whether we have enough collective good sense to prevent paid and unpaid trouble makers taking advantage of the natural anger and turning it into chaos.

We need to use our heads, adapt and come up with some guerrilla tactics
(y)

Promotion of this idealogy needed greatly in order for people to devise their own methods for themselves. Along with emphasis on self sufficiency. Learn what long life foods offer best nutritional value.
Study and practice some form of self defence/basic hand to hand combat, even if only through tutorial videos.
Read information on strategy planning.
I'm not meaning to be alarmist, but we don't know exactly how things could develop and unfold. Still better to have some preparation than none. Experience still gained.

People used to mock the preppers and survivalists in America. And granted some of them very out there with wildly inaccurate theories and some paranoia included. Others appeared calm and what some of these claimed even ten years ago about the collapse of the states is not far off the mark.
America is currently burning, rioting and civil unrest has not ceased since BLM kicked off and the covid scam. The MSM just using the new president election has a distraction for the rest of world, to whats going on. What happens there can shift very easily to Europe or at the very least impact us in other ways indirectly.

Reactions: bAd
Top Bottom