• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

INCOMMING = Asteroid about to hit Earth? Real reason for COVID lockdowns?

Polyco

PI Member
A FEMA employee confirm the asteroid expected to hit Earth

Are we all doomed?

Will my mask protect me?
The lack of social distancing between asteroids and planets is shocking, but hey, as has been pointed out by the lockdown luvvies the garda will put them right!

NiceNin

Donator
PI Member
A FEMA employee confirm the asteroid expected to hit Earth

Are we all doomed?

Will my mask protect me?
Struck me overnight (pardon pun) apart from being sadistic SOBs, why would authorities want everyone masked up in all public places as is now being called for? Could well be some biohazard or other mayhem on the way they want us prepped but not say what it is. And it's definitely not the Rona.

Last edited:

Willow

PI Member
I watched that video after it disappeared several times from youtube.
Apparently we will know by September - and it isnt just one asteroid it is thousands, some kind of debris field Jupiter's gravity normally protect us from.
I'm all gasped out and therefore quite meh about it. At least we would all be screwed equally if this was true.
Laying in more whisky just in case.

NiceNin

Donator
PI Member
I watched that video after it disappeared several times from youtube.
Apparently we will know by September - and it isnt just one asteroid it is thousands, some kind of debris field Jupiter's gravity normally protect us from.
I'm all gasped out and therefore quite meh about it. At least we would all be screwed equally if this was true.
Laying in more whisky just in case.
I happened to walk in to a room there where Newstalk was on (which I never listen to), a public service announcement came on and really it's just bonkers. Stand here, don't stand there, don't wear a mask now you must wear a mask, don't meet in groups, wash your hands - yet the hospitals are empty and only minimal of this madness behind their doors. We're being trained to deal with some biohazard not being disclosed, no doubt about it.

Clarke-Connolly

Deported
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Apparently they are Woke Asteroids so your Woking Death will make you a Better Woke person so all in all it will be Betterment of you through Woke Asteroid Annihilation ! ! !

Milominderbender

PI Member
Wasn't that one of the explanations at the start of this ? There was an asteroid due to come close to Earth in late April.

Superhans

Administrator
COVID, or actually Asteroid/Meteorite impacts?

You decide!

Top Bottom