In 2012 Donald Trump predicted that Obama would attack Iran in order to get re-elected.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
I am sure lots of people don't like Linda Sarsour (and no I don't usually look at her twitter-someone emailed this to me) however I do think this is interesting. The Falklands war helped get Thatcher re-elected when otherwise she would not have been and maybe Trump is hoping for a similarly quick war with the same effect. I think whether Trump gets re-elected or not is pretty much down to the Democrats: IF they pick Joe Biden than we will most definitely be getting four more years of Trump.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Just more sabre rattling from the USA and just more pearl clutching from those who thought Trump would start war with North Korea. It must be really disappointing for Trump bashers that war doesn't happen. The prospect of thousands dying so they can jeer "told you so"

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Just more sabre rattling from the USA and just more pearl clutching from those who thought Trump would start war with North Korea. It must be really disappointing for Trump bashers that war doesn't happen. The prospect of thousands dying so they can jeer "told you so"
it reminds me of the time the demo.rats where accusing trump with being a russian puppet. they would rather be proved right and have ww3 than be wrong. so mad!

Ted

PI Member
I am sure lots of people don't like Linda Sarsour (and no I don't usually look at her twitter-someone emailed this to me) however I do think this is interesting. The Falklands war helped get Thatcher re-elected when otherwise she would not have been and maybe Trump is hoping for a similarly quick war with the same effect. I think whether Trump gets re-elected or not is pretty much down to the Democrats: IF they pick Joe Biden than we will most definitely be getting four more years of Trump.
You sure can pick 'em. Wheter it's China, Iran or Islam, that anti-semitic, pro-totalitarianism bent of yours will always find an outlet.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You sure can pick 'em. Wheter it's China, Iran or Islam, that anti-semitic, pro-totalitarianism bent of yours will always find an outlet.
I don't know much about China at all so it is something I rarely comment on however calling a nation of some many millions cancer implying that their genocide is in order as someone we both know did is well something I believe anyone remotely humane person would object to.

Evidence that Linda Sarsour is anti-Semitic? Oh there are plenty of grounds to criticize however that is not one of them.

Evidence of me being anti-Semitic?

As regards me being pro-Islam LOL you are much more of a Muslim than I am, after all you believe that humans evolved from ape like creatures (Muslims thankfully do not go that far) so denying the doctrine of Original Sin which is one of the most important key differences between Islam and Christianity. Also the Islamic Republic of Iran over all is less "totalitarian" if you want than the Republic of Ireland was before the 1970s- contraception and divorce are legal there and there is a far wider spectrum of public opinion and debate there than existed ever in the ROI.

Top Bottom