Immigration: Enough of this nonsense about an "invasion" please.

RockingRock

Political Irish
I put the following graphs together because I am so tired of hearing nonsense about:

"...the numbers arriving...",
or how people "... just want to remain majorities in their own lands...",
or, "... You can't expect them to stand by and be replaced by invaders..."

Enough of this imbecility, please. Enough. (Right click and open image in new tab to see graph legend).

By the way, many countries, even countries such as Israel, have demonstrated that even with as high a proportion as 20% Muslim Arab in their population, they have little difficulty assimilating them in their society (and note these Israeli Muslims have developed sophisticated political parties and political representation and occupy positions of acclaim, including on its Supreme Court etc. And that's in the context of the Arab-Israeli conflict that of course impacts there).

Of course the above shouldn't even need saying, but listening to some people on this forum, it seems, maybe you have to.

So, what exactly is the issue? I might add that every single immigrant I ever, ever met here in Ireland had an intent to be a good Irish citizen and seemed to me to have developed a certain faithfulness, love even, for our land, and our way of life.

Sure there might be a couple of isolated incidents, such as the gangs out in Balbriggan or Blanchardstown - but anyone growing up in Dublin in the 1980's and 1990's knows that bored kids congregating in gangs and causing a bit of trouble, has nothing to do with one's country of origin, colour of skin, religion, traditions, and so on. I for one well remember what Balbriggan and Blanchardstown were like in the 1980's and early 90's as regards marauding gangs of kids.

Anyway, the main point is the illustration of the numbers I made. Can people comment on those numbers please with respect to how they equate to an "invasion"? Thanks.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
The actual figure is 17%, ....some sources state 20%,
At 17%, it would be closer to 816,000 Foreign Nationals.
20%, would be 960,000.
Over 95% of Naturalized New Irish are from NON-EU Countries. This is No Accident.
......... Ireland already has Access to an EU Labour Market of 500 MILLION, so Why would it need further immigration ?
u seem to be suggesting that the Irish People have No Right to remain the Majority in Their Own Country ??
White 'Christian' Countries are Targeted for Mass Immigration by the Zionist Elite, i.e. Owners of All Central Banks, All Western Media, those behind the EU, & UN.
The Idea is to break down the homogeneity of White 'Christian' Countries ONLY, add many races, create a Low wage 'Federation',
of ONE Identity, ruled by THEIR Banks, Media & Giant Corporations, + END Sovereignty of Nations, & End Borders.
Also, violence, & criminal activity is much higher among the migrant population.
One cannot 'Pick & Choose' one's Ethnic Identity & Ancestry, Nor 'Remove' one's Own Ethnicity & Ancestry.
Also, 80% of FAILED Asylum Seekers are Not Deported. This is No Accident either.
Dilute to Federalize.

Ireland - OECD

The genocidal Kalergi plan to destroy the indigenous nations and peoples of Europe

Norway is TOO WHITE! According to the President of the Jewish Community in Oslo

I put the following graphs together because I am so tired of hearing nonsense about:

Enough of this imbecility, please. Enough. (Right click and open image in new tab to see graph legend).

By the way, many countries, even countries such as Israel, have demonstrated that even with as high a proportion as 20% Muslim Arab in their population, they have little difficulty assimilating them in their society (and note these Israeli Muslims have developed sophisticated political parties and political representation and occupy positions of acclaim, including on its Supreme Court etc. And that's in the context of the Arab-Israeli conflict that of course impacts there).

Of course the above shouldn't even need saying, but listening to some people on this forum, it seems, maybe you have to.

So, what exactly is the issue? I might add that every single immigrant I ever, ever met here in Ireland had an intent to be a good Irish citizen and seemed to me to have developed a certain faithfulness, love even, for our land, and our way of life.

Sure there might be a couple of isolated incidents, such as the gangs out in Balbriggan or Blanchardstown - but anyone growing up in Dublin in the 1980's and 1990's knows that bored kids congregating in gangs and causing a bit of trouble, has nothing to do with one's country of origin, colour of skin, religion, traditions, and so on. I for one well remember what Balbriggan and Blanchardstown were like in the 1980's and early 90's as regards marauding gangs of kids.

Anyway, the main point is the illustration of the numbers I made. Can people comment on those numbers please with respect to how they equate to an "invasion"? Thanks.

Good of luck with posting any kind of logic here.

I certainly think we need

I certainly think we need to keep a balanced and proportional outlook on immigration.Having said that,being in the EU takes away the right of an Irish government to decide whom it allows into Ireland.The EU freedom of movement is a bad idea.Ireland is a small country with limited space and resources.I don't see a long term benefit to the native Irish having too many foreign cultures and religions coming into Ireland.It doesn't make sense with so many young Irish leaving to encourage too many immigrants.Why not encourage Irish language and culture?Why not train Irish people,develop Ireland,let young Irish have good jobs,careers and opportunities.I would hate to see Ireland lose it's own identity.Ireland is unique and special,lets not ruin it,for the sake of money.I see no reason to celebrate a country being turned into an ethnic ghettoised mess.There isn't anyone that could persuade me,that the situation in England is anything to celebrate.Lets remember that many immigrants and the future generations become very unhappy and alienated living in a land that they never feel part of.Lets put the young Irish people first.Having a policy of Irish homes for the Irish born,concerning social housing,would be a good start.

This reminds me of the Tadhg-like oul' fella on Pat Kenny claiming a million people
have recently immigrated into Ireland....:rolleyes:

Una

Donator
Premium Account
This reminds me of the Tadhg-like oul' fella on Pat Kenny claiming a million people
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
17% at least, according the OECD, that's 816,000,
Not Including the Illegals, 30,000...., those in Direct Provision, 5,000.., +2,900 just arrived.., nor the thousands here thru Surinder Singh.
so over 850,000, & heading for 900,000.

Ireland should have an Irish day,when all Irish culture,heritage and language is celebrated.I say this because England doesn't have an England day when all things English are celebrated.Come to think of it there's no British day either,but there are many multicultural days ,when an effort is made to show everything in the garden is rosy.

Kershaw

Premium Account

Eurostat estimates that by 2061, 50% of under 14s will have a migrant background. That prediction was made before our Taoiseach said he plans to increase the population of Ireland by a million by 2040 and our Tánaiste said he wants to double the population of every city outside Dublin.

This is a NEW plantation.

Kershaw

Premium Account
Probably is close to a million when the official census figure is 773,226 here currently.
Only 20,000 listed themselves as Chinese in the census and half of them had citizenship.
I'd say there is that many Chinese on Parnell Street.
We simply don't know how many illegals are here or how many migrants filled in the census.
And remember, the census figure does not include the children they had here.