Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Immigrant kicks to death Irish Man over 70c, jailed for just 6 years.

dara

PI Member
A total miscarriage of justice if I ever saw one.

Just 6 years for kicking someone to death, like what the feck? He was originally jailed for life but won an appeal that saw his sentance reduced to just 6 years.

AN INTERNET CAFÉ manager has been jailed for six years for kicking a customer to death during a row over a 70 cent phone call. The victim’s family has criticised the sentence.

Zhen Dong Zhao (40) had pleaded not guilty to murder but guilty to the manslaughter of Noel Fegan, a father of two. He kicked him to death outside the e-Times internet café and call shop on Lower Wellington Quay in Dublin city centre on 20 May, 2011.

Zhao of Jervis Street, Dublin, was originally convicted of the 39-year old’s murder and sentenced to life imprisonment in December 2012.

That conviction was overturned by the Court of Appeal earlier this year and a retrial ordered. However, the Chinese man’s plea was accepted by the State at the Central Criminal Court last month.

The court heard that Fegan, a recovering heroin addict, had gone into Zhao’s shop that afternoon after receiving a ‘call me’ text message from his 12-year-old daughter.

A row broke out between the two men over the payment of 70 cent for that call. There was a conflict between eyewitnesses about who threw the first slap.

The row erupted onto the street and part of it was caught on CCTV. The physical altercation lasted less than 10 seconds, but Zhao kicked him to the head on a number of occasions during that time.

The court heard that Fegan had been on the ground and “crawling away on all fours” when the final blow was delivered after a pause. One witness said the accused gave his dying victim a “two-finger salute” as he walked away.

Witnesses said that there had been “no fury or anger” in Zhao during the attack and that his demeanour was “casual”.

An autopsy found that Fegan died of a subarachnoid haemorrhage caused by blunt force trauma resulting from kicks to his head and neck.

Zhao was arrested minutes after the attack.

He admitted to gardaÍ that he had been “angry” after Fegan argued over payment. He said he ran after him because he “wanted to teach them not to do this again”, adding “I don’t like these types of people”.

“He lost his life over 70 cent,” he added, however. “I feel sorry for him and his family.”

He told gardaI that he didn’t recognise himself in the footage:

I regret what I did. He lost his life and I destroyed mine.
Zhao also said he could not face the deceased’s family and he wanted gardaí to convey to them his sorrow for what he had done.

Internet café manager jailed for six years for kicking customer to death

Count Hockmeister

PI Member
he’ll be out in 2 years it said on last nights news. Jailed in 2012, I guess he has already served 4 years so just 2 to go unless they let him out even earlier for good behaviour.

I cant beleive that someone who kicks someone to death over 70c is considered safe enough to be let back out on the streets.

radioledger

Shocking Stuff
Donator
PI Member
This guy should be deported back to China, why would we want him here?

Of course reality will show that he is now a victim and should be compensated as such.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
These invaders are here to extort as much money out of the Irish as they can - to the point of kicking a man to death over 70 cents. And what's worse, our criminal régime encourage them to do it.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
From the article:

However, he (the judge) took a number of mitigating factors into account. These included Zhao’s expression of remorse, his early plea, the fact that there was “no practical, serious risk” of him reoffending and the fact that he was from the Far East and prison here would be more difficult for him.

We are clearly dealing with a Libtard judge here. And a dangerously ill informed Libtard at that. Any man who will calmly kick a man to death over 70 cents - and apply the killer blow in cold blood while the victim is trying to crawl away on the ground - is most certainly very likely indeed to kill again. This Chinese killer is clearly a psychopath, or at the very least a sociopath. If he was in China he would be executed for what he did - and that would be very correct.

As for him finding it more difficult in an Irish prison, he should have thought of that before he kicked an Irish father of a young girl to death. He should have behaved as a guest in this country instead of as a judge and executioner of Irish people.

There is certainly a class bias here on the part of the Libtard judge. If it had been a middle class person who had been kicked to death there is no way the killer would have got away with six years. But, the middle class judge sided emotionally with the Chinese businessman over the "recovering drug addict." As far as the Libtard judge is concerned, losing six years profits is enough punishment for kicking a working class "recovering drug addict" to death.

Last edited:

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
From the article:

However, he (the judge) took a number of mitigating factors into account. These included Zhao’s expression of remorse, his early plea, the fact that there was “no practical, serious risk” of him reoffending and the fact that he was from the Far East and prison here would be more difficult for him.

We are clearly dealing with a Libtard judge here. And a dangerously ill informed Libtard at that. Any man who will calmly kick a man to death over 70 cents - and apply the killer blow in cold blood while the victim is trying to crawl away on the ground - is most certainly very likely indeed to kill again. This Chinese killer is clearly a psychopath, or at the very least a sociopath. If he was in China he would be executed for what he did - and that would be very correct.

As for him finding it most difficult in an Irish prison, he should have thought of that before he kicked an Irish father of a young girl to death. He should have behaved as a guest in this country instead as a judge and executioner of Irish people.
You never hear of a judge in the UK give a lenient sentence to Native Brits because the prisons are full of hostile foreign Muslims.

Malcolm

PI Member
does this mean we can all kick the shit out of someone and only get 6 years? plenty of politicians who could do with a good kick. ( Joking of course) ;)

colm from clonmel

PI Member
Cultural Marxism in it's full glory.

To further the advance of their ‘quiet’ cultural revolution – but giving us no ideas about their plans for the future – the Frankfurt School recommended (among other things):

1. The creation of racism offences.
2. Continual change to create confusion
3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority
5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.
6. The promotion of excessive drinking
7. Emptying of churches
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
9. Dependency on the state or state benefits
10. Control and dumbing down of media
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family

The Frankfurt School: Conspiracy to Corrupt

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
If an Irish person killed this fellow he would get 12 years.

If an Irishman killed the Chinese man he would get 24 years.

I'm reminded of a Norman priest who wrote that he wouldn't hesitate to receive Holy Communion after killing an Irishman.

Top Bottom