Immigrant Internationally Educated Teachers scheme to fast track migrants into Irish teaching jobs

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Régime funded Population Replacement promotion tabloid, Metro Éireann, is reporting this week that the Department of Justice is paying for a scheme that will fast track migrants into Irish teaching jobs, where they will be exempt from having to know any Irish, or have any knowledge of Irish history and culture. 150 migrants have already started on the scheme (scam) since it was announced in November 2017.

Now your child can sit with a class full of Africans, and be taught by an African. Boy, we Irish do love our language, our culture and our children...

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
There was a story a while back they want to have as many foreign teachers in Irish schools to represent the "foreign children" they claim are Irish children. They made a bit of a balls of that statement.
Didn't stop there, they greatly exaggerated the numbers to have more foreign teachers. The above scam just furthers their agenda!

Una

Donator
Premium Account
There was a story a while back they want to have as many foreign teachers in Irish schools to represent the "foreign children" they claim are Irish children. They made a bit of a balls of that statement.
Didn't stop there, they greatly exaggerated the numbers to have more foreign teachers. The above scam just furthers their agenda!

They said Teachers that REFLECT our new 'Diversity', hence, Teachers who will NOT BE WHITE IRISH.
I believe our PAWN Gov. were Forced to sign a list of Blackmail demands in exchange for getting the IMF BAILOUT.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
SO IF THE PARENTS & Exported Teachers allow this, & the Teacher's Union, we can KISS IRISH CULTURE GOODBYE.
IRISH should be Mandatory.
I hope that photo wasn't used above, I'm going to Blow a FUSE !

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
They said Teachers to REFLECT our new 'Diversity', hence, Teachers who will be NOT WHITE IRISH.
I believe our PAWN Gov. were Forced to sign a list of Blackmail demands in exchange for getting the IMF BAILOUT.
PC or not it's the same end goal.
They have said they had to sign a list of things to get the money during the Irish Water fiasco. If they could have cowed us with being racists for not paying it we'd be paying double by now.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
SO IF THE PARENTS & Exported Teachers allow this, & the Teacher's Union, we can KISS IRISH CULTURE GOODBYE.
IRISH should be Mandatory.
I hope that photo wasn't used above, I'm going to Blow a FUSE !

I added the photo myself a chara, but the photo they used had much the same intent.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PC or not it's the same end goal.
They have said they had to sign a list of things to get the money during the Irish Water fiasco. If they could have cowed us with being racists for not paying it we'd be paying double by now.

They will just DOUBLE the Property Tax (to cover the Water Tax FRAUD)

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
They will just DOUBLE the Property Tax (to cover the Water Tax FRAUD)

The free state has to pay back 50 billion in bonds over the next three years. They are desperate to flood Ireland with migrants who they foolishly believe will slave away to pay that money.