Imam confirms "Dundalk Muslims invited Hate Preacher who supports killing of Gays & Apostates" as Dundalk Killer's Name is still unknown!

D

Deleted member 1300

Non Registered Member
She was stuttering and stammering all over that interview not answering his questions. She should've just said it out straight that we don't want our Country taken over. The host and the elites would snigger but the people listening wouldn't.
Yep she should have just have just said it out.
I'm kind of glad to see Boucher Hayes (the pr*ck) immediately went for the racist baiting questions.. that tells me his argument is weak and someone better would've rode roughshod all over him.
She should've turned it back on him..Phillip why do you think its ok that the Irish lose their culture, identity and become a minority in their own country?
He says he's willing to lose a few bob in order to save a child from drowning, is he willing to see a child cut in two by a lorry? Or a few thousand women raped? What f*cking fraud

Last edited by a moderator:

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I've never heard of her before.
She's not been out and about much if she goes on the radio to talk about that topic. We avoid the radio and "left wing" rags because they set traps like the host was doing to get her for being racist or if they get written answers they twist it into absolutely all sorts.
Damhnait was on the Nialler show the other day and she did alright.
It's not a bad idea to go on the media to get exposure. I think it needs doing TBH.
All his traps were easily countered. Aine didn't do a great job of it but she has her face out there in public standing up against mass immigration since it started so that is to be commended.
I think people need training how to counter these question because the same questions always come up.

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Damhnait was on the Nialler show the other day and she did alright.
It's not a bad idea to go on the media to get exposure. I think it needs doing TBH.
All his traps were easily countered. Aine didn't do a great job of it but she has her face out there in public standing up against mass immigration since it started so that is to be commended.
I think people need training how to counter these question because the same questions always come up.
Niall Boylan walked her straight into a white supremacy and racist trap too. They have done it with every person or group to ever start in this country. Again I knew nothing about it until someone called and told me she was on. You are right, they need to be trained for interviews and these types of questions.

El Chaval.

PI Member
He is currently under-going treatment in the Central Mental Hospital and was “not fit to attend” a court hearing today.

Teen charged with murder of Japanese man in Dundalk stabbing 'not fit to attend' court hearing - Independent.ie

Wonder if he has a rap sheet in the UK and if they Brits knew they were releasing a violent mental patient into the wild.
We really need some family in these cases to sue the State for criminal negligence.
If they allow dangerous criminals into the country and don't enforce deportation orders, and this person then kills or rapes....then the State need to cough up. That would soon get them deporting ASAP.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
She's been at it 20 years. She should be well versed by now Kershaw.

She's been at it 20 years. She should be well versed by now Kershaw.
1997 28th Dail Non party/Independent Not Elected Cork South West (3) 293 0.84% 0.03

That's 0.03% of the vote BB, but she polled a bit better in the following election:

2002 29th Dail Non party/Independent Not Elected Dublin South Central (4) 926 2.10% 0.13

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Gardai yet to confirm true identity of Dundalk stabbing murder accused

GARDAI have yet to confirm the true identity of a youth charged with the murder of a Japanese man in a stabbing in Dundalk in January, a court has heard.

The accused, who has been named as Mohamed Morei and believed to be aged 18, was remanded in custody on January 4 after being charged with the murder of 24-year-old Yosuke Sasaki. He was unable to attend the six subsequent hearings and could not appear at his eighth scheduled hearing today at Cloverhill District Court.

The defendant, whose nationality has not yet been confirmed, has been receiving ongoing medical care in the Central Mental Hospital (CMH) in Dundrum where he could remain for several months. Judge Victor Blake was told by the Prison Service today that youth was still unwell and unable to attend court.

At an earlier stage, Judge Blake had asked for an update on the progress of the case and the court Garda Sergeant Stephen Nalty told him today that there were approximately 400 statements “a significant number of reports”.

It was expected that the case file would be completed within a week and submitted to the State solicitor’s office.

“Enquiries are on-going to establish the defendant’s proper identity but significant progress has been made in the file,” the court was told. Judge Blake also heard that some forensic and toxicology reports were still awaited.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/gardai-yet-to-confirm-true-identity-of-dundalk-stabbing-murder-accused-36778482.html

Top Bottom