Imam confirms "Dundalk Muslims invited Hate Preacher who supports killing of Gays & Apostates" as Dundalk Killer's Name is still unknown!

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
It may be a reference to the fact that were he to return to Egypt, he would be back on a camel for transportation.

humpy baghstard, would be Bactrian camel
Bactrian camel - Wikipedia

The angry fellow certainly knows his camels though
I think it's hungry bastard is Dundalk language. I didn't think they sounded so boggy up there. Either that or the shouter came in from the countryside.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I'm no Monster/Muslim in an Egyptian accent? I don't know. We may wait to see what proof of what comes out but he would have hardly said Alahu Akbar if he wasn't a Muslim. There is also reports he has been in the country a while and only came to the attention of Police on January the 1st. That would have given him time to have some sort of problems with some locals I guess.
Jerry The Berry Adams and his buddies have made complete dicks of themselves and can't say anything. The Irish population is calling them traitors and scum sell outs. I totally agree.
He certainly says, I am no muslim. No doubt. There is more to this than meets the eye. The trial could be a fantastic thing for the National Party and who knows what exciting details will unfold. For example, surely a Japanese would be the last guy a Muslim would attack, why would he when there are westerners about.

I smell an interesting saga here.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Middle Easterners hate Asians almost as much as us whiteys. The Africans and Middle Easterners hate us because of our success which they can't replicate so they move here.

He probably believed that the victim was Chinese. Sunni extremists really HATE the Chinese (unless they are Muslim). A lot of the sillier type of Irish people have gotten this fantasy from the Yank White Left that people of colour don't often enough have it in for other groups of people of colour.

He certainly says, I am no muslim. No doubt. There is more to this than meets the eye. The trial could be a fantastic thing for the National Party and who knows what exciting details will unfold. For example, surely a Japanese would be the last guy a Muslim would attack, why would he when there are westerners about.

I smell an interesting saga here.
just checked out national party website, beyond disappointed to see them advocating death penalty, wtf like. did they never hear of brendan behan.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account