Imam confirms "Dundalk Muslims invited Hate Preacher who supports killing of Gays & Apostates" as Dundalk Killer's Name is still unknown!

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Wonder how popular she is around Rathfarnham and Templeogue. Those areas have seen their populations drop over the past number of years. Loads of retirees and high property prices.

The residents are supporters of identity politics, women's rights, women's council, golf widows - that type of thing.
Golf widows??? This can't be an organised thing surely?

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account

So far, we've heard he has exclaimed he is not gay, not a Muslim, that he has dishonoured his family and 'allahu akbar' according to a Daily Mail source.

Something seriously wrong with this guy.
Unless I was there to hear it I wouldn't believe that shitrag.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Was thinking the same.
Obviously misquoted with his shitty accent and pronunciation.
Damage limitation by the media.
He was shouting Allah Akbar yesterday ffs.
Damage limitation was my first thought too. The daily rags will have conflicting stories everyday between them. I remember "The Sunday World" chasing Soldiers of Odin round pinning the "white supremacist" "Neo Nazi" and the other usual tags on them.
Like Pegida, all Odin's were warning about is what happened yesterday.
I still have the hoodies, I wear them to piss the local shitbag shinners/Antifa off in the hope that some day they put a hand on me so I can unleash and leave them in wheelchairs.

Gerry Adams is T.D for the area.
I was wondering, has anyone heard him even mentioning this Islamic attack on his constituents?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
True but what does "G'wan ya humpy baghstard ya" mean?
It may be a reference to the fact that were he to return to Egypt, he would be back on a camel for transportation.

humpy baghstard, would be Bactrian camel
Bactrian camel - Wikipedia

The angry fellow certainly knows his camels though

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account

On a more serious note.The fellow clearly says that he is no muslim, there is no doubt.

The Dundalk fellow with the rant asks some pertinent questions.He has his mind made up of course already that it is not terrorism. But if it is not terrorism, it would mean he had a reason to kill the Japanese fellow which is unlikely imo.

Thank God this lad was not killed and we should get an interesting trial.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
People at the court heard him say, "I'm no monster".
Press report it as "I'm no muslim".
By accident or on purpose is the question.
Gerry Adams is T.D for the area.
I was wondering, has anyone heard him even mentioning this Islamic attack on his constituents?
I'm no Monster/Muslim in an Egyptian accent? I don't know. We may wait to see what proof of what comes out but he would have hardly said Alahu Akbar if he wasn't a Muslim. There is also reports he has been in the country a while and only came to the attention of Police on January the 1st. That would have given him time to have some sort of problems with some locals I guess.
Jerry The Berry Adams and his buddies have made complete dicks of themselves and can't say anything. The Irish population is calling them traitors and scum sell outs. I totally agree.