Imam confirms "Dundalk Muslims invited Hate Preacher who supports killing of Gays & Apostates" as Dundalk Killer's Name is still unknown!

The people I blame most are the ones who voted Zappone into the Dail

What was that about?
This migrant business was not in the 2016 campaign afaik. She built her reputation in Dublin South West over the past 30 years. Before the election I can't find much of anything on the refugee crisis from her.

Kershaw

Premium Account
This migrant business was not in the 2016 campaign afaik. She built her reputation in Dublin South West over the past 30 years. Before the election I can't find much of anything on the refugee crisis from her.
She only scraped in last place after a number of counts because people were voting for any indo.

She only scraped in last place after a number of counts because people were voting for any indo.
Wonder how popular she is around Rathfarnham and Templeogue. Those areas have seen their populations drop over the past number of years. Loads of retirees and high property prices.

The residents are supporters of identity politics, women's rights, women's council, golf widows - that type of thing.

Last edited:

Kershaw

Premium Account

So far, we've heard he has exclaimed he is not gay, not a Muslim, that he has dishonoured his family and 'allahu akbar' according to a Daily Mail source.

Something seriously wrong with this guy.