Liberty and Finance I'm not sure that this is the Black Swan

roc_

PI Member
Going on the title, she's an idiot.

The Covid pandemic is NOT in any way a "black Swan" (this has been pointed out multiple times in the media).

A “black swan” is an unpredictable, rare, catastrophic event.

This pandemic was predicted again and again before it happened. It was bound to happen. We had multiple warnings that it would. It was entirely predictable.

I'll post just Bill Gates warning out of the many warnings (as I know he winds people up).

Bitcoin will eat the dollar. With the support of all the small countries around the world. Oil exporters, agriculture giants, manufacturers.

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
I'll post just Bill Gates warning out of the many warnings (as I know he winds people up).
Well Tadhg, err...I mean 'Roc', not only does Bill wind people up because he is a busy-body megalomaniacal gamma male with something to prove to the world, he is also a known friend of Epstein and likely into some very dark shizzle. But feel free to promote this degenerate and his freaky worldview.

Last edited:

Tuco Salamanca

PI Member
Well Tadhg, err...I mean 'Roc', not only does Bill wind people up because he a busy-body megalomaniacal gamma male with something to prove to the world, he is also a known friend of Epstein and likely into some very dark shizzle. But feel free to promote this degenerate and his freaky worldview.
I wonder how many pushups he can do?

Does he not know that logawws is rising and that he should become a Trad Catholic "gym bro" (or at least sh1te on and on about being one online) and prepare for war with the noodly armed antifa and their fellow travellers, which consist in the most part of degenerate, gaslighting secret kings?

Did I leave anything out?

roc_

PI Member
Well Tadhg, err...I mean 'Roc', not only does Bill wind people up because he a busy-body megalomaniacal gamma male with something to prove to the world, he is also a known friend of Epstein and likely into some very dark shizzle. But feel free to promote this degenerate and his freaky worldview.
I'd lay off the crack pipe if I were you. Guilty until proven innocent as always. Epstein was a con-man. Gates had certain exposures to the con-man through actively seeking investments in his global health initiatives. Did he have any other weakness that the con-man would hone in on? Well we don't know anything about that. Anything you say is just conjecture motivated by a wish to demonstrate your superiority to the man online to your conspiracist buddies. I say this not as any fan of Gates in the slightest, but merely in the service of fair play.

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
Guilty until proven innocent as always.
C'mon, we know how your sort operate. With every revelation of wrong doing your principals evaporate faster than a faked pandemic. Here come the excuses:

REVEALED: How Bill Gates Buys Mainstream Outlets, Journalists and ‘Fact-Checkers’

In short, Gates has long used his foundation’s charitable veneer to steer and shape the public discourse on global health. In the case of COVID and vaccines, it is believed that Gates is using his billions to parlay both access and favorable news coverage.

A recent investigation conducted by the Columbia Journalism Review (CJR) reveals a number of disturbing findings which point to a multibillion dollar network of information control and narrative management – with Bill Gates squarely at the center.

roc_

PI Member
REVEALED: How Bill Gates Buys Mainstream Outlets, Journalists and ‘Fact-Checkers’

Following that back to see where that is coming from, I find it is this guy. - His "investigation".

Is that the basis on which you put Gates on trial and convict him then?

Maybe Mr. Schwab is just trying to raise his profile by these type of headlines? There's a lot of that about. - You find a "trigger" phrase that no matter how mediocre a journalist or writer you are, you have a ready made captive market of idiots online, ready primed and imbibed with the requisite stereotypes, hungry for more internet fodder to feed the stereotypes with.

Top Bottom