Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

IFP, busted flush?

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
I remember seeing his odds go in. To 5 to 1 at one stage if I remember correctly. I understand how odds and bookies work. Either there were a load of people in westmeath and longford going down to the bookies or going online sticking a shed load of fivers or tenners on the lad or someone put a huge bet on as an individual.

I doubt the people of longford and westmeath thought they'd get paid out on cabbage getting elected..
Are you some sort of spastic? I just told you your tin foil hat conspiracy theory was utter horseshit.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
True. I don't think Reynolds rocked up with a bag of cash to the local bookies. But the money was put on by someone associated which you know well considering your post is based on it wasn't Reynolds. Who so?

National party know they won't come within an arses roar of power. Hence the bet. Reynolds get his fifteen minutes of being the great dark horse.
With another Bookie The Irish Patriot was 5/1. Was he part of the tin foil hat Loch Ness 5G monster conspiracy too?

IrishJohn

PI Member
I support both the IFP and the NP.
Thisi nfighting turns oeople off.
Seriously, you want to cease support because of a selfie with Greta?
Are we the Free Presbyterian now?

When it comes to Nationalist parties the name of the game should not be "unity" but cooperation.

As long as the parties can work together that's the main thing.

I don't believe in putting everyone in the one party just for sake of "unity".

Milominderbender

PI Member
Things have changed drastically. All of a sudden border control is popular since the Corona virus crisis.

OP
R

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Considering the tactics you've engaged in I wouldn't be lashing out like that.

As the Donald would say, not smart.

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
True. I don't think Reynolds rocked up with a bag of cash to the local bookies. But the money was put on by someone associated which you know well considering your post is based on it wasn't Reynolds. Who so?

National party know they won't come within an arses roar of power. Hence the bet. Reynolds get his fifteen minutes of being the great dark horse.
Sure didn't I already explain.

Who are you anyway? All these wee piece of piss brand new accounts rolling up and talking authoritatively as if the sun shines out of their arse.

Top Bottom