Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

IFP, busted flush?

RealMcCoy

PI Member
I take it for granted that many people on this forum were very happy to see the launch of the IFP. While not perfect(nothing is) they were definitely on the right track. The event in the rds with farage was something that hadnt been seen in this country in decades.

I still have a lot of respect for those involved in the IFP, sticking your neck out is hard and deserves acknowledgment and support.

But Hermann fing Kelly.

The lads beyond all over the place. Personally I will never forgive him for not calling out and disciplining John bowler after he stood with our enemies for a photoshoot. Not really surprising when Kelly himself took a selfie with Thunberg. For the leader of a supposed nationalist organisation to take a selfie with an open supporter of AFA is unforgivable. These bastards have murdered nationalists.

So your thoughts? Is this really all we have to offer? Imo Kelly has crossed a major red line. Why hasn't he been called out on it?

what is the difference between the National Party and the Irish Freedom Party ?

either in their words, their policies or their backers ?

the absence of a decent conservative patriotic anti-Third World immigration option is bizarre.

the two above parties consistently fail to carry the day and are difficult to take seriously.

Last edited:

TW Tone

PI Member
Pro migrant hardcore Pro refugee group. I'll find the tweet and photo somewhere. Nearly lost the rag when I saw it.
Pro migrant hardcore Pro refugee group. I'll find the tweet and photo somewhere. Nearly lost the rag when I saw it.

I have to agree that IFP is not a serious grouping.
But then NP is very serious, and they still didn't do any better.

OP
R

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Are you talking about the organisation where their vice president put money on himself to get his odds down on pp an then went on twitter claiming to be a "dark horse"? Doesn't sound like a very serious organisation to me.

The national party try to come across as serious to hide their complete lack of competence. Same as fianna fail and fine gael. Ever seen one of them not wearing a suit and choking themselves with a tie?

TW Tone

PI Member
Are you talking about the organisation where their vice president put money on himself to get his odds down on pp an then went on twitter claiming to be a "dark horse"? Doesn't sound like a very serious organisation to me.

The national party try to come across as serious to hide their complete lack of competence. Same as fianna fail and fine gael. Ever seen one of them not wearing a suit and choking themselves with a tie?
Where did you get this info?
Are you Reynolds' bookmaker?
If so you are violating bookmaker ethics.

As regards being smartly dressed, I think that's good practice in any walk of life.

Catalpa

PI Member
Hermann meets all kinds of people in his line of work

If you want to fret over Greta then maybe you might ask what is she doing having a selfie

- with Big Bad Hermann Kelly? :p

I have met John Bowler and he is a Gentleman

- his integrity on what he believes is not in doubt.

OP
R

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Hermann meets all kinds of people in his line of work

If you want to fret over Greta then maybe you might ask what is she doing having a selfie

- with Big Bad Hermann Kelly? :p

I have met John Bowler and he is a Gentleman

- his integrity on what he believes is not in doubt.
I don't doubt John, and I don't doubt his integrity. I don't mind mistakes, they are what we learn from from after all. But our nation is at stake. And not only is this not good enough, its an effin disgrace. Not recognising your enemy is unforgivable for those who put themselves in leadership positions.

These fuckers would put us all up against a wall and have pints and laugh after. Wouldn't bother them in the slightest.

Id expect those who put themselves forward as nationalists to understand that. Otherwise join the the fucking Green Party. Plenty of clowns there.

It's only our entire nation, history, heritage, culture at stake.

No big deal.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
The IFP, despite an overseas Leader got nearly Twice the NP Vote.

Nevermind your "very serious", "didn't do any better" codology, ya slimey, slitherin crank.

Top Bottom