Site Notice IFP Apply for Official Registration with Ireland's Top Academic & IFP Chairwoman Professor Dolores Cahill to stand in Ireland South

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Has Hermann and his crowd not registered as a party?

PMSL

Too busy posting sh1te on twitter.
Fair play to you, at least you moved on from trivia :ROFLMAO:

Macushla

PI Member
Yeah, she's got the wrong personality to make an impact. And that she's an indo will impose more ballast on her.

Casey is a good candidate. If the billboards hit the mark, the old H-bomb might experience a surge in a poor field. But it's difficult to see Dolores doing anything tbh.
The billboards had the name of a party on it that won't be even on the ballot. Hermann should've at least put this own face on them.

Nobody remembers the 'boards now. And anyone who does only left wondering where the money came from. I think Hermann planned for them to blow into a huge media frenzy a la Peter Casey and Knackergate. But it flopped.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
The billboards had the name of a party on it that won't be even on the ballot. Hermann should've at least put this own face on them.

Nobody remembers the 'boards now. And anyone who does only left wondering where the money came from. I think Hermann planned for them to blow into a huge media frenzy a la Peter Casey and Knackergate. But it flopped.
I assume Casey is interested in getting elected and there's more billies in the pipeline. They'll have to be sexed up though. Gotta catch and hold the eye and get the press all worked up.

The name of the party issue doesn't really matter in respect to the literature. They can say the candidates are affiliated with the group.

Macushla

PI Member
I assume Casey is interested in getting elected and there's more billies in the pipeline. They'll have to be sexed up though. Gotta catch and hold the eye and get the press all worked up.

The name of the party issue doesn't really matter in respect to the literature. They can say the candidates are affiliated with the group.
Casey isn't affiliated with Irexit. Hermann just endorsed him to 1. save face about not having a MNW candidate, 2. try and have at least one "success story" on election night, i.e tack off his coat tails.

George Dillon

PI Member
Casey isn't affiliated with Irexit. Hermann just endorsed him to 1. save face about not having a MNW candidate, 2. try and have at least one "success story" on election night, i.e tack off his coat tails.

Kelly endorsed Casey.
But did Casey endorse Kelly?

IrishJohn

PI Member
Is it just me or does anyone else think this looks like a Freemason handshake ?

Top Bottom