Site Notice IFP Apply for Official Registration with Ireland's Top Academic & IFP Chairwoman Professor Dolores Cahill to stand in Ireland South

Macushla

PI Member
The Voters will use Name Recognition but you keep panicking away there... :rolleyes:
I'm pointing out your hypocricies.

Best not to make things a challenge to the voters. Like have them trying to remember who the Irexit candidate is!

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Where's the registration?
All the hours n' days n' weeks n' years Demented4 was backflippin' over whether other parties were registered and it turns out it was his own party that couldn't get registered.

Oh my, I don't think I'll ever stop laughing.

Lol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tears
Lol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tears
Lol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tearsLol with tears

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Planter's Misfit is easily amused :ROFLMAO:

The brand New Irish Freedom Party, which only had it's 1st Private inaugural Meeting in September, is due to be Registered well before the Elections & had their Application to be Registered submitted well in advance of Euro Election Nomination Day... :D

Macushla

PI Member

The brand New Irish Freedom Party, which only had it's 1st Private inaugural Meeting in September, is due to be Registered well before the Elections & had their Application to be Registered submitted well in advance of Euro Election Nomination Day... :D
If you think they're going to change the candidacies from independent to Irish Freedom Party if their registration is approved prior to polling day then you don't understand how a writ of election works.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
I never thought so or said so...

BrightFuture

PI Member
Is Delores Pro-Life? This will come up quickly with Kathy Sinnotts old voter base and the disaffected pro-life voters.

Anybody see the betting odds for Casey yet? I'm planning to wait for the media to "destroy him" in a predictable media ambush and at that time, put on a substantial bet.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member

This boring waffle is beside the point.

You were bitchin' about the National Party being registered. The National Party is registered.

And you're not.

Hilarious stuff.

Macushla

PI Member
Is Delores Pro-Life? This will come up quickly with Kathy Sinnotts old voter base and the disaffected pro-life voters.

Anybody see the betting odds for Casey yet? I'm planning to wait for the media to "destroy him" in a predictable media ambush and at that time, put on a substantial bet.
Theresa Heaney will suck up the Catholic vote in the South.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
This boring waffle is beside the point.

You were bitchin' about the National Party being registered. The National Party is registered.

And you're not.

Hilarious stuff.
Garbarge the NP called itself a Party for years without having Papers Submitted.

Irish Freedom's Paperwork is in ages :sleepz:

Top Bottom