• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

If you were offered the chance to live in North Korea with all the perks would you take it?

If you were offered the chance to live in North Korea with all its perks would you take it?

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
The frightening thing is the commies on here will think it was a made up situation,

What situation? An American was arrested and imprisoned for damaging the property of the DPRK while a guest of the DPRK. Do you go out of your way to cause criminal damage in any foreign country you visit?

Rommel

PI Member
What situation? An American was arrested and imprisoned for damaging the property of the DPRK while a guest of the DPRK. Do you go out of your way to cause criminal damage in any foreign country you visit?
He came back a vegetable after messing with a picture. If you think such a fate suits such a minor crime you are a sick fuck.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
He came back a vegetable after messing with a picture. If you think such a fate suits such a minor crime you are a sick fuck.

He caught an infection while in prison. I'm sure you are aware that over 4,000 prisoners die in US prisons every year. 12 prisoners a day dying in US prisons.

Rommel

PI Member
But enough about the USA and other Capitalist states.
Where are the elections in the commie paradise how many parties are there and are all points of view allowed on a ballot sheet. Capitalism is not perfect but the option and opportunity is there ever four to five years to make a change.

Rommel

PI Member
He caught an infection while in prison. I'm sure you are aware that over 4,000 prisoners die in US prisons every year. 12 prisoners a day dying in US prisons.

You are either thick stupid or a willing believer in this rubbish. I’d say you are a bit of both when I think about it.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
Where are the elections in the commie paradise how many parties are there and are all points of view allowed on a ballot sheet. Capitalism is not perfect but the option and opportunity is there ever four to five years to make a change.

The DPRK has many elections. Genuine elections. Where the Korean people can vote for noble Patriots. In the USA and Ireland, the only choice we get is one criminal gombeen or another - all in the pay of Global dirty money.

Top Bottom