'If we don't defend our values, Poland will become like Ireland.'

Clanrickard

PI Member
So the leader of the Polish Law and Justice party, Kaczynski, has said Poland must make great efforts to defend its culture and beliefs or it will end up like Ireland. He described Ireland as "a Catholic desert with LGBT ideology out of control".

So it seems Polish conservatives are horrified when they look at Ireland. Ireland now is what they fear Poland will be in 20 or 30 years time.

Of course, the problem for conservative Poles is that they want a close alliance with America. But it is America which is the greatest propagator of the globohomogenization agenda. Kaczyński: if we don’t defend our values we’ll end up like Ireland
Yes one day Poland will be a tolerant liberal democracy where Gays can go about their buisness wothout being attacked and molested and sneered at. Kaczynski is a caveman.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Plus the ruling ideology here puts no pressure to integrate. The govt even gives their children an easy H1 in a Leaving Cert Polish exam. And gives the Poles Child Benefit for children they abandon in
Poland. (Assuming they exist).

Anyway, I don't want them to integrate, I want them to Go Home.
The Poles are hardworking Christians and are generally law abiding. Apart from the Child Allowance scam, they are generally not a social problem.
The Africans and 3rd worlders are generally inclined to milk the Welfare system and are heavily involved in crimes of fraud, violence ,drugs,prostitution and contribute nothing to our society apart from the constant complaints of entitlement and victimhood.
They should be first in line for deportation.

Last edited:

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Poland has endured far more hardship than this country has had to endure.

I am optimistic for the future of Poland and the Polish people.
Has it now? I don't remember Poland being deliberately genocided in the 19th century.

They wouldn't even exist if the Russians hadn't beaten the Germans.

Nobody saved our holes, we did that ourselves.

Volatire

PI Member
Poland has endured far more hardship than this country has had to endure.

I am optimistic for the future of Poland and the Polish people.
I spent a few days in a tiny traditional village in Eastern Poland not far from the Belarussian border.

Earlier visitors included armies of Napoleon, Hitler and Stalin. Its dour population about 10% of what it once was and still declining.

In nearby woods you stumble across barely marked "partisan graves" - unknown people shot by other unknown people for unknown reasons.

Clueless Mick has no idea what oppression is.

And not one good looking women in the crowd. They are simply ugly people, with ugly beliefs. We should never underestimate how many of these types are driven by deep insecurity, as it is their main motivator. If these types were born good looking, they'd never have to go looking for purpose in left wing politics, but unfortunately for us, these types will always exist.

Top Bottom