'If we don't defend our values, Poland will become like Ireland.'

Storybud2

PI Member
Considering our soon to be (yet again , thrice unelected) Gay, Abortion ,still Flying in Third worlders (2004 Referendum ? ) Taoiseach was once quoted
as being ,.

Pro Life,
Anti Gay Marriage
Against open borders for unskilled third worlders,

The Polish are right to compare reality with the lying propagandist SCUM in the Dail like LEO the Liar, and Meehole the Con Artist ,,

The Globohomo's have long figured out to de-nationalize Western Countries from within as external forces only breeds defensive actions and
is not worth it, fifth columnists tactics have worked amazingly well in Western Society in the last 20 years,

Western, White, Native, Cultural Identity is the goal, once you wipe that out , people simply have nothing to cling to, and it is game over,
globohomos win and the corporations have us by the balls, in no time at all, Thor, Fionn Mac Cumhaill, King Arthur and Robin Hood
will all be Black guys , then they will move onto actual real people in history, just to destroy white Native identity ,

It is happening now in real time, just switch off, ignore it and never pay for it,,

bAd

PI Member
So the leader of the Polish Law and Justice party, Kaczynski, has said Poland must make great efforts to defend its culture and beliefs or it will end up like Ireland. He described Ireland as "a Catholic desert with LGBT ideology out of control".

So it seems Polish conservatives are horrified when they look at Ireland. Ireland now is what they fear Poland will be in 20 or 30 years time.

Of course, the problem for conservative Poles is that they want a close alliance with America. But it is America which is the greatest propagator of the globohomogenization agenda. Kaczyński: if we don’t defend our values we’ll end up like Ireland
Clown World ZOG America perhaps, but.. not the real America. The real Americans, as far I can see, want nothing to do with current policy.

IRELAND UNITED

PI Member
I see that Polish is the second most spoken language in Ireland after English.

The majority of Poles are decent people, in England children of Poles integrated and spoke English. They were the children of Polish second world war veterans mostly ,so I'm going back a bit.

The Irish must reclaim their country,language and culture.It can be done,leaving the EU should be the first step,then unity and self determination.It can all be done, peacefully and democratically.

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
I see that Polish is the second most spoken language in Ireland after English.

The majority of Poles are decent people, in England children of Poles integrated and spoke English. They were the children of Polish second world war veterans mostly ,so I'm going back a bit.

The Irish must reclaim their country,language and culture.It can be done,leaving the EU should be the first step,then unity and self determination.It can all be done, peacefully and democratically.
I see little if any evidence of Poles on mass integrating in this country. I may well be wrong but I don't see why they would. There are masses of them here, 122K 2.57% of the population in 2016 - four times the number of Travellers, they have easy and cheap access to their home country, internet and satellite access to Polish content and TV/radio, there are no language barriers to social welfare, education or housing, Polish language masses are held in churches, large supermarket chains have specific Polish sections as well as dedicated Polish supermarkets around the country

Why would they bother?

TW Tone

PI Member
I see little if any evidence of Poles on mass integrating in this country. I may well be wrong but I don't see why they would. There are masses of them here, 122K 2.57% of the population in 2016 - four times the number of Travellers, they have easy and cheap access to their home country, internet and satellite access to Polish content and TV/radio, there are no language barriers to social welfare, education or housing, Polish language masses are held in churches, large supermarket chains have specific Polish sections as well as dedicated Polish supermarkets around the country

Why would they bother?
Plus the ruling ideology here puts no pressure to integrate. The govt even gives their children an easy H1 in a Leaving Cert Polish exam. And gives the Poles Child Benefit for children they abandon in
Poland. (Assuming they exist).

Anyway, I don't want them to integrate, I want them to Go Home.

the Poles hate Winston Churchill with a passion. So they're getting on the right page.

as Christians, the Poles can be great allies to the irish. I do not recall any polish rape gangs or polish suicide bombers in recent years.

In Ulster, The Polish demographic has effectively emasculated the Unionist grip on the Ballot box. Nice.

The unionists are too thick to get it. Be nasty to the Poles and they will vote for the other lot. Burn a Polish flag on your sectarian bonfire and get it in the ass at the next election.

Last edited:
Top Bottom