• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video If Biden sneezes, it may not be long before Ireland catches much more than just a cold.

bAd

PI Member
Here's a 60 second clip highlighting comments Biden made about the demographic replacement of white people in America. He also pushes the Covid scam threatening to bring forced or coerced vaccinations. If the election irregularities are not successfully countered by Republicans and Biden is sworn in, it's likely Irish politicians will feel enboldened to push the Globalist vaccination agenda, continue mass migration or increase it, until like Biden wants for America, the Irish become a minority in our own country.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Not sure that accepting and approving by way of default a demographic change is fully quite the same thing as actively promoting it.

Eriugena

PI Member
Not sure that accepting and approving by way of default a demographic change is fully quite the same thing as actively promoting it.
He said it's a good thing. None of the politicians on this side of the ocean will ever admit to promoting it as they know how deeply unpopular it has been and yet promote it they do.

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member
He said it's a good thing. None of the politicians on this side of the ocean will ever admit to promoting it as they know how deeply unpopular it has been and yet promote it they do.
Immigration is the one area in which I expect a Biden Administration to have minimal impact. The truth is that though interest in populism and populist policies is waning throughout the EU, concern in relation to immigration is increasing. The ‘Globalism Project’ by YouGov and the Guardian demonstrates this.

‘However, asked about future immigration into their respective countries, larger proportions of respondents in seven of the eight European countries surveyed said immigration numbers should be cut: in France, 51% of respondents said immigration should be reduced in future, compared with 36% in 2019.

Anti-immigration sentiment remained most consistently strong in Sweden, where 65% of respondents said fewer immigrants should be allowed into the country in future, up from 58% last year. The figures were similar in Italy, where 64% of those surveyed agreed immigration should be cut, against 53% last year.’

Present immigration as a moral right, present immigration as a financial positive, present immigration in whatever way you want, the truth is that European populations are simply opposed to increased immigration. Regardless of Trump, regardless of populism, regardless of Euroscepticism etc. Europeans are simply opposed to increased immigration.

Karloff

PI Member
Some prominent German politicians have done just that, i recall one Green politician who described replacement and said that is a 'good thing', another German Jewish politician has said the same and that it is justice for the holocaust. You can be sure they are all saying it in private.

This is a masonic type conspiracy. It's not too bad now but in the future there are permutations that could be completely horrific for ethnic Europeans because it is a continuous process - the tearing down of statues is a warning sign.

Karloff

PI Member
These women who support replacement, i dearly hope one day the effects of what they do come to them personally.

Every freedom women have is due to European Christian Civilisation, every single one started here. Among women (especially younger women) there is a total ignorance of history and of the importance of the civilisation and culture that elevated them. Some believe that some women are frustrated internally because European males are civilised and what they truly desire is a 'wild man' and that this influences their thinking - it is well known that women think based on their emotional states and needs more than males.

Perhaps evolutionary biological pressures are a reason for the much commented upon phenomenon of Western feminists dissatisfaction with civilised European males and welcoming Islamists and males from more backward and violent countries to live among them.

Last edited:
These women who support replacement, i dearly hope one day the effects of what they do come to them personally.

Every freedom women have is due to European Christian Civilisation, every single one started here. Among women (especially younger women) there is a total ignorance of history and of the importance of the civilisation and culture that elevated them. Some believe that some women are frustrated internally because European males are civilised and what they truly desire is a 'wild man' and that this influences their thinking - it is well known that women think based on their emotional states and needs more than males.

Perhaps evolutionary biological pressures are a reason for the much commented upon phenomenon of Western feminists dissatisfaction with civilised European males and welcoming Islamists and males from more backward and violent countries to live among them.
I think there is just as much a war on women as there is on men, where the women are likely those that come off worse overall in the end. There is a war on womanhood that is detrimental to any nation, no different to the war on manhood.

In times of distress, men need to respond and have not of late, and so women continue on down a worsening path, not far behind, the men are catching up, not forgetting the chicken and egg, but its generally a mixture of fault.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Why would a person NOT promote something that they thought was a good thing?
Perhaps Biden believes in a multi racial society as do most other Americans.
Look, I’m not a Biden fan but I can’t read into the remark on the video clip some over riding desire on his part to destroy white America.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Perhaps Biden believes in a multi racial society as do most other Americans.
Look, I’m not a Biden fan but I can’t read into the remark on the video clip some over riding desire on his part to destroy white America.
Then what if he was a black politician in Africa, and said "Soon we will be the minority in Africa, and that's not a bad thing."

Top Bottom