Identity Ireland - Now a Political Party

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Not my or Hermann's fault the NP are a Euro No Show Kid.

Back the Winner next time ;)

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Not my or Hermann's fault the NP are a Euro No Show Kid.

Back the Winner next time ;)
Irexit are a no show y'mean. And this is supposed to be their elections.

And pinnochio don't be callin' respected members spoofers. The demented hypocrisy thing surely has its limits even with you? Facepalm

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
Contact the police, Yeah! Right! Tha'd be about as useful as contacting your local politician. Fn Useless.

Get yerself a whip. I mean like. Who the fuck is picking the cotton.

IrishJohn

PI Member
IS THE IDENTITY IRELAND PARTY OVER?
by Michael McGrath

There has been no action on the party website, the party Facebook page or the party Twitter since last May when leader Peter o'Loughlin contested the Euro elections to keep the party name in front of the public basically.

Just now the party organiser Tony Allen of Limerick has commented cryptically to Michael McGrath, Editor of the Kilkenny Journal, that , quote , verbatim :
"Only an observer mate, this country is gonna burn, the survivors have my best regards."- TONY ALLEN.
From this I take it that Tony has stood down, while there is no account of party leader Peter O'Loughlin.
It would be a pity as there's a good few members and Peter himself is well known and supported, especially around Kilkenny where he scored almost a thousand votes in the by-Election here in 2015. He was also here to campaign against the construction of the mosque over at Hebron.
Peter should contact the party membership who are not au fait with the present position and make arrangements for whatever future Identity Ireland still may have.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Modern political parties are complex animals with many moving parts. Most home grown right wing parties are small, amateur affairs. II was a case in point. I think we have a very long weay to go before the proper machine evolves

bells of shandon

PI Member
To register as a Political Party in Ireland requires a signed up Membership of a minimum 300 people . So Identiry Ireland has such a base.
It is a concern that the Resistance to the GloboHomo FF/FG/SF regime is so fractured. We Patriots are a minority at present ,with the great majority of Irelands peoples docile and beaten down.
Unity is strength and a fractured Resistance plays into the hands of the Globo Homos's.

Ragnarok

PI Member
To register as a Political Party in Ireland requires a signed up Membership of a minimum 300 people . So Identiry Ireland has such a base.
It is a concern that the Resistance to the GloboHomo FF/FG/SF regime is so fractured. We Patriots are a minority at present ,with the great majority of Irelands peoples docile and beaten down.
Unity is strength and a fractured Resistance plays into the hands of the Globo Homos's.
Maybe something like a national front will coalesce from all the smaller groups, in time?

Top Bottom