Identity Ireland - Now a Political Party

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We are receiving reports from worried residents about the behaviour of African ''youths'' in the Balbriggan area.
This time a child and his father were attacked for no reason at all.
Please if you have any information contact the police

D

Deleted member 1300

Non Registered Member
Perhaps it's better for various micro groups to emerge. The National party are probably not going to have an appeal for the younger generation. If other more youth orientated groups arise - ones where the discourse and especially the image is something young people can be comfortable with then that might be a good thing. Also the more groups there are the more people will realise they are not alone with these concerns and that there's a very wide range of people from all backrounds speaking up and organising.
It might also give people confidence and assuage their fears about speaking out

Macushla

PI Member
Perhaps it's better for various micro groups to emerge. The National party are probably not going to have an appeal for the younger generation. If other more youth orientated groups arise - ones where the discourse and especially the image is something young people can be comfortable with then that might be a good thing. Also the more groups there are the more people will realise they are not alone with these concerns and that there's a very wide range of people from all backrounds speaking up and organising.
It might also give people confidence and assuage their fears about speaking out
Barrett stated the NP is made up mostly made of young people.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Barrett stated the NP is made up mostly of young people.

Well, the NP will never be doing the sort of thing GI does - and vice versa. As far as I can see, GI isn't into building up a substantial political organisation, but are rather into hit and run agitprop. I think there's a need for that too.

Macushla

PI Member
Well, the NP will never be doing the sort of thing GI does - and vice versa. As far as I can see, GI isn't into building up a substantial political organisation, but are rather into hit and run agitprop. I think there's a need for that too.
I concur, I just wish they'd do it in a more Irish way.

On that point, what use do Identity Ireland now pose? They're basically just a Facebook page at this point. Very little activity coming from them at all.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Identity Ireland can be a "safezone" for people who get into a tizzy over the "gay identity" whilst hustling their way to become junior coalition prospects with a more focused manifesto dealing with a couple of issues. The only thing is they'll have to do is try to forget the cozy photo shoots with the Golden Dawn types if they want to weigh anchor at more centrist positions.

GI are performance artists/martial arts types so elections are outside their remit. Maybe they'll be in a position to provide security to the political parties one day?

The NP is for you if you don't like the cultural stranglehold "Pantibliss" types have on this country. They deal with a taller stack of tough truths that need to be challenged in this country but too many issues dealt with can be ballast at the ballot box..

NP are the more convincing prospects nevertheless. They are the tougher, more experienced campaigners, better fund raisers and they've largely mastered the art of holding regular meetings without them being unduly disrupted. Identity have spasms of activity then long silences. O'Loughlin seems to have traumitised by his Pediga experience.

Heraclitus

PI Member
Barrett stated the NP is made up mostly of young people.
Anyone heard of this crowd?

Identity Ireland, advertised as an official political party.

Im finding it hard to keep up now,

Generation Identity
National Party
Identity Ireland

Would it not be better for all these parties to join together and form one large group?

http://www.identityireland.ie/
Lovely stuff.
II aren't perfect, but they're a superior alternative to that shrill creep Barrett and bumpkin boy Reynolds.

They have my support.

charlie D

PI Member
Identity Ireland have been around since 2014 , I attended its second public meeting a couple of years ago in Dublin to see what they are about .

The meeting was held on the same day of the anniversary of the anders breivik attack in oslo , I asked them was there any significance in the date , they said no , the chairman peter said he didn't know who the man was . they said it was coincidence , I really hope it was

Peter comes accross as a decent enough guy , they support a return to Irish Sovereignty and Independence and the Punt which is good .

however , they sit on the fence a lot and dont speak out on social issues like the 8th amendment and stuff which they should really , although I suspect they are in favour of retaining it which would be good , they would also get some of the pro life vote if they were to speak out on these issues . In all honesty they are not going to have many left wing supporters , if any , so why not speak out on the issues .

also , I didn't like their promotion of Anne Marie Waters , the lesbian pro abort feminist that ran for ukip leadership

Heraclitus

PI Member
Identity Ireland have been around since 2014 , I attended its second public meeting a couple of years ago in Dublin to see what they are about .

The meeting was held on the same day of the anniversary of the anders breivik attack in oslo , I asked them was there any significance in the date , they said no , the chairman peter said he didn't know who the man was . they said it was coincidence , I really hope it was

Peter comes accross as a decent enough guy , they support a return to Irish Sovereignty and Independence and the Punt which is good .

however , they sit on the fence a lot and dont speak out on social issues like the 8th amendment and stuff which they should really , although I suspect they are in favour of retaining it which would be good , they would also get some of the pro life vote if they were to speak out on these issues . In all honesty they are not going to have many left wing supporters , if any , so why not speak out on the issues .

also , I didn't like their promotion of Anne Marie Waters , the lesbian pro abort feminist that ran for ukip leadership
They should leave such matters to the conscience of individual members.

Take same sex marriage, for example. There are many gays who have concerns about immigration, particularly in regards to Islam. There are also many centrist and libertarian leaning types who see the need for tougher immigration and integration policies.

Why alienate these segments of the population?

Leave these social issues to the discretion of each member.
And if they're ever in a position to vote on such matters in the Dail, they should be left to a free vote.

Whats unreasonable about this?

Top Bottom