I told you so about Irexit candidates in the Euros, hammer hammer blow

Dan72

DEPORTED
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You could always head back over to p.ie, hammer.... ;)
Unless Mount Street HQ have instructed you to post here?
I've been called hammer, HBAP, McDave, and even Ollie

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Stop posting nonsense.

Ireland is staying put.

You guys on this forum haven't a clue.
The sentiments expressed on this site are so wide of the mark it's unreal, just look at the divorce change referendum.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
I think something you are forgetting is that the Free State Ruling Elites are not just ideologically but emotionally and psychologically as well committed to the EU. I think this basically comes down to a fear of the responsibility that would come with national freedom.
Complete and utter bollox. The EU works well for member states, it's not perfect nothing is but it's far better than the alternative.

Una

Donator
PI Member
Complete and utter bollox. The EU works well for member states, it's not perfect nothing is but it's far better than the alternative.
The EU & UN was created by the Rothschild & Rockefellers to create a Debt Slave Zionist controlled Communist Federation, & to genocide White 'Christians' thru mass immigration & breed out 'Nation States'.

Who Really Owns The Banks? (Some answers inside)
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Which+Central+Banks+are+NOT+owned+by+the+Rothschilds+and+Rockefellars%3F&btnG=Search
The genocidal Kalergi plan to destroy the indigenous nations and peoples of Europe

Storybud2

PI Member
Ireland had many "rebellions" against the invading ruling elite and their agents before 1916,, going back to Clontarf,,

The Current SCUM in the Dail are simply SCUM,, the wake up call has started, watch out for it,, its coming,,

The unelected abortion gay indian princess Taoiseach is treading water with real rural Ireland and the fooker knows it,, (does not care about Ireland only himself) but the seeds are starting,,,

The French will start the ball rolling in EU Parliament and it will start from there,,, Young Europeans will start to think about bogus asylum seekers into their birthright and Country living in 4 bed houses for free while they cannot DREAM of having a house,,, hopefully they cop on to the SCUM politicians that gave away their rightful homes to the third world chancers and vote these SCUM out,,,

Una

Donator
PI Member
Ireland had many "rebellions" against the invading ruling elite and their agents before 1916,, going back to Clontarf,,

The Current SCUM in the Dail are simply SCUM,, the wake up call has started, watch out for it,, its coming,,

The unelected abortion gay indian princess Taoiseach is treading water with real rural Ireland and the fooker knows it,, (does not care about Ireland only himself) but the seeds are starting,,,

The French will start the ball rolling in EU Parliament and it will start from there,,, Young Europeans will start to think about bogus asylum seekers into their birthright and Country living in 4 bed houses for free while they cannot DREAM of having a house,,, hopefully they cop on to the SCUM politicians that gave away their rightful homes to the third world chancers and vote these SCUM out,,,
All by design, the Elite want civil war, blood & heads cut off, in the street, using Islam as their 'sweeping brush' in Europe.
Albert Pike's 3 World Wars, Part 3.
Rural IRL need to get geared up for the fake green enslavement agenda & FG/FF Extortion by design.
Get the pitch forks ready.

El Chaval.

PI Member
I have had many heated debates on here about Irexit with the usuals.

I predicted on many occasions that Hermann and co would not get their expenses back.

Looks like I could be bang on the money again, excuse the pun.
Didn't you also predict that Brexit would be overturned and most people would prefer a second referendum

El Chaval.

PI Member
Mills is way off the mark.

A candidate's defeat does not mean the idea they promote is necessarily unpopular. There are many reasons why a candidate may or may not win. Factors such as name recognition, media access, canvassing, etc. are probably what caused the biggest blow to Hermann Kelly.

I doubt Irexit is in currency with much of the Irish People. But euroscepticism more broadly is.

As well, Hermann barely ran on an anti-immigration platform.
And how are you going to change immigration control within the EU?
You do know it's impossible.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Really? Then explain why we have 50% youth unemployment in Greece, Spain, Italy, Portugal. For comparison, unemployment was 4% under General Franco.
Or why this is this the first generation in UK history to be worse off than their parents.
Or how Dubs having to wait 10 years for a Council house is working well.
Ffs no wonder the Shinner vote is collapsing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom