I told you so about Irexit candidates in the Euros, hammer hammer blow

Dan72

DEPORTED
This thread does not reach to our basic OP standards. Publishing further equally poor threads may result in your thread starting privileges being revoked
I have had many heated debates on here about Irexit with the usuals.

I predicted on many occasions that Hermann and co would not get their expenses back.

Looks like I could be bang on the money again, excuse the pun.

Dan72

DEPORTED
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I also have argued on here on so many occasions that the Irexit twitter account and Hermann were carbon copying Nigel and the UKIP/Brexit twitter activity and that would not translate well to an Irish market.

Right again.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member

I predicted on many occasions that Hermann and co would not get their expenses back.

Keith Mills is an idiot, like yourself.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member

You realize that Keith Mills if it is the same creature who used to post on Politics.ie supports Ulster Loyalism in a significantly more extreme manner than my sister does and yet he is a Southerner from a Catholic background? The lad is not exactly I think right in the head. Also Irexit are not "anti-immigrant".

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
I also have argued on here on so many occasions that the Irexit twitter account and Hermann were carbon copying Nigel and the UKIP/Brexit twitter activity and that would not translate well to an Irish market.

Right again.
When people see how well Britain does after Brexit.The Irish and others will be screaming to be let out of the EU dungeon.😊😈

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member

"Na na na na na na I told you so"
does not constitute a serious thread on this forum! :rolleyes:

Ted

PI Member
Who calls their kid "Hermann"?

You're behind before you start.;)

The_Chauvinist

PI Member
That's what you get for trying to import anti-immigrant xenophobia on an electorate that knows how Ireland has benefitted from freedom of movement.
Tell that to the Irish working class who have to sit at home while drunken Slavs go to work, then send their paycheques out of the country. Do these insulated liberals have two brain cells to form a single clue?

luggage

PI Member
Tell that to the Irish working class who have to sit at home while drunken Slavs go to work, then send their paycheques out of the country. Do these insulated liberals have two brain cells to form a single clue?
Who are these Irish workers being supplemented?

Top Bottom