I think its safe to say Politics.ie has become Liberalsnowflakelefty.ie

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
You're probably the only sane "lefty" I've come across to date. I shall refer to the new lefty's as the filth from now on as not to insult you.
Very strange they ban you for Israeli posts because I'd assume by the content of the site most would have "I support Palestine" tattooed up their rectum.
Surprisingly not.
Israel is an ally of the US and attacking US allies, such as the Saudis or Israel, with the wet towel of cold facts
gets you in p.ie's crosshairs pretty quickly. I remember having a number of factual posts about the Saudis and Yemen and about Israel get the short shrift from that scumbag Stringjack. Maxflinn has been banned over and over for posting facts about Israel's treatment of the palestinians.

It's as I've been saying. These people who are continually referred to as "the left" are in truth not really leftists at all. They only promote identity policies which divide and conquer the poor but as for those leftist policies that espouse a fairer society? Not so much. They are pro war, anti russian, and back establishment warmongering elitist scumbags like Hillary Clinton in the US, Globalists in the corrupt EU bureaucracy, and the Blairites in the UK labour party.

Their leftist credentials fall apart on close scrutiny and they can be seen for the wolves in sheep's clothing right wing globalist neoliberal scum they really are. And then by putting the blame for all their own divisive tactics on the left by endlessly repeating mantras such as "cultural marxism" etc over and over again ironically they get the boot into genuine progressives yet again by blaming them for the very tools employed in their own destruction.

"The filth" sounds good to me as a suitable epithet to describe our common enemy here.
Hopefully people won't get it confused with the police which are only a small part of the picture.

Last edited:

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Surprisingly not.
Israel is an ally of the US and attacking US allies, such as the Saudis or Israel, with the wet towel of cold facts
gets you in p.ie's crosshairs pretty quickly. I remember having a number of factual posts about the Saudis and Yemen and about Israel get the short shrift from that scumbag Stringjack. Maxflinn has been banned over and over for posting facts about Israel's treatment of the palestinians.

It's as I've been saying. These people who are continually referred to as "the left" are in truth not really leftists at all. They only promote identity policies which divide and conquer the poor but as for those leftist policies that espouse a fairer society? Not so much. They are pro war, anti russian, and back establishment warmongering elitist scumbags like Hillary Clinton in the US, Globalists in the corrupt EU bureaucracy, and the Blairites in the UK labour party.

Their leftist credentials fall apart on close scrutiny and they can be seen for the wolves in sheep's clothing right wing globalist neoliberal scum they really are. And then by putting the blame for all their own divisive tactics on the left by endlessly repeating mantras such as "cultural marxism" etc over and over again ironically they get the boot into genuine progressives yet again by blaming them for the very tools employed in their own destruction.

"The filth" sounds good to me as a suitable epithet to describe our common enemy here.
Hopefully people won't get it confused with the police which are only a small part of the picture.
Trying to understand the mentality of that lot is like trying to understand women at the time of the month.

atkin8

PI Member
Threads
It gets better, Stringjack is in full flow, now I'm a big bad bully it seems

Suspect Suspect that tool hitchcock had something to do with the ban . Mercurial is a mod there and posting on this thread .
Boards.ie is much worse and over modded immigration threads get closed within hours .

Last edited:
Top Bottom