I think its safe to say Politics.ie has become Liberalsnowflakelefty.ie

Well, I would never fit on a battery farm forum like politics.ie. A place where all the little chicks are tucked away in their little slots and where any out of place clucking is promptly punished.

That wouldn't suit a grand eagle like me. My majestic plumage wouldn't fit over there, y'see, still less is there room for me to spread my great wings. No, I need a forum for eagles, a forum for Kings. Ladies & gents, this is the forum for me. A place where I can soar to great heights and hunt for some of the mice that occasional scamper across the various threads. Yeah, this is more my natural habitat.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Well, I would never fit on a battery farm forum like politics.ie. A place where all the little chicks are tucked away in their little slots and where any out of place clucking is promptly punished.

That wouldn't suit a grand eagle like me. My majestic plumage wouldn't fit over there, y'see, still less is there room for me to spread my great wings. No, I need a forum for eagles, a forum for Kings. Ladies & gents, this is the forum for me. A place where I can soar to great heights and hunt for some of the mice that occasional scamper across the various threads. Yeah, this is more my natural habitat.
You're a paragon of humility, PM.

More like an auld hen, riddled with lice, fowl pest, and dropping hen manure all over the gaff, and scraping for grubs at the bottom of the dunghill.

So asking someone not to bully another poster is seen as abusive/off topic?

Now, now King, don't be so dishonest. You were supporting a poster (Raspberry Tea)who had posted several threatening posts about disclosing people's identity when some posters hit back you got on your high moral horse to defend RT.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Now, now King, don't be so dishonest. You were supporting a poster (Raspberry Tea)who had posted several threatening posts about disclosing people's identity when some posters hit back you got on your high moral horse to defend RT.
She was attempting to defend herself against online bullying.

Top Bottom