I think its safe to say Politics.ie has become Liberalsnowflakelefty.ie

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Can people please stop acceding to the Gaystapo's No 1 demand that they are classified as "Liberal", "Lefist" or "Liberal/Leftie".

Thanks.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
It's the same all over the place. A friend rang in a Dublin radio show 1 day. She's super intelligent. They had a Muslim scholar and the 2 hosts planning on destroying her. She fleeced the 3 of them so bad in about 5 minutes they cut her off claiming she would cause legal difficulties with blasphemy, they immediately went into a tirade about Christianity after cutting her off.
I looked at P.ie before signing up here because I wouldn't last a week on that, it's another Facebook and a shithole.

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Donator
Premium Account
It's the same all over the place. A friend rang in a Dublin radio show 1 day. She's super intelligent. They had a Muslim scholar and the 2 hosts planning on destroying her. She fleeced the 3 of them so bad in about 5 minutes they cut her off claiming she would cause legal difficulties with blasphemy, they immediately went into a tirade about Christianity after cutting her off.
I looked at P.ie before signing up here because I wouldn't last a week on that, it's another Facebook and a shithole.
One of the huge problems with P.ie and one that caused me to leave and set up this forum is the lack of transparency of who owns the site.

.ie domains are supposed to be hard to obtain, you are not allowed to transfer them, you have to be Irish or have links to Ireland.

Yet in the case of P.ie the site is owned by, Your Bank Account LLC, an entity that seems to not exist, as far as I can tell anyhow.

Some of the members did some digging and linked the site with an American called Monty but even then this so-called owner has posted a handful of posts and seems to be absent most of the time.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
One of the huge problems with P.ie and one that caused me to leave and set up this forum is the lack of transparency of who owns the site.

.ie domains are supposed to be hard to obtain, you are not allowed to transfer them, you have to be Irish or have links to Ireland.

Yet in the case of P.ie the site is owned by, Your Bank Account LLC, an entity that seems to not exist, as far as I can tell anyhow.

Some of the members did some digging and linked the site with an American called Monty but even then this so-called owner has posted a handful of posts and seems to be absent most of the time.
Probably another lefty front to push out the ideas they want and to make it look legit. One only has to look at comment sections everywhere to know their agenda and what they say is all a facade.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
I have just got a two weeks ban, I think for two harsh but just rebukes that I gave to Cruimh but it might also be for saying that an Anglican Priest in Scotland was very wrong for praying that one of the Windsor brats grows up to be homosexual because heterosexuality is healthier than homosexuality.

Last edited:

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account
I have just got a two ban, I think for two harsh but just rebukes that I gave to Cruimh but it might also be for saying that an Anglican Priest in Scotland was very wrong for praying that one of the Windsor brats grows up to be homosexual because heterosexuality is healthier than homosexuality.
2 week?

Top Bottom