I think its safe to say Politics.ie has become Liberalsnowflakelefty.ie

TheKing

King of Fine Gael
Donator
Premium Account
Post left on P.ie minutes ago.

I have just had 7 posts removed from P.ie, 7 posts that were made days ago that caused no issue then but apparently overnight they have caused "Legal difficulties"

Pray tell what could these legal difficulties be?

One of them discussed how changing dynamics to certain areas impacted on the surrounding areas for various reasons.

Without repeating the post and getting the site into "Legal difficulties" several days from now it appears that legal difficulties now cover discussing any dynamics of immigration and their impact on local communities.

Nothing racist was said, nothing illegal was said, no political figure or regular person was even mentioned. I have shown the post/s to a Barrister who laughed at Stringjacks excuses.

If you have a policy that is pro-immigration then please admit this, do not hide behind this so-called "Legal difficulties" lie, just be honest with your members and tell us the truth. Do not lie and pretend when it is quite easy to verify if the posts offered legal difficulties to educated people.

Example of the post removed

OP
OP
TheKing

TheKing

King of Fine Gael
Donator
Premium Account
I haven't come here to complain about Politcs.ie per say, I just wanted to warn everyone not to waste their time engaging in debate when days later the moderation team of the site come along and delete your posts with lies as their only explanation.

Still, if anyone can find what these legal difficulties are, I'll be sure to pass this onto My Barrister friend and myself.

Actually nothing at all. I had just come back from a three month ban and I think that faggot Stringjerk just saw my username and banned me.
So it over something stupid someone said about an IRA Volunteer that you complained about? I remember that being the cause of one of your bans. Anyway I think stringjack is just an account that the other mods use in order to avoid getting personal with people. Mercurial certainly has it in for you.

Kershaw

Premium Account
Post left on P.ie minutes ago.

I have just had 7 posts removed from P.ie, 7 posts that were made days ago that caused no issue then but apparently overnight they have caused "Legal difficulties"

Pray tell what could these legal difficulties be?

One of them discussed how changing dynamics to certain areas impacted on the surrounding areas for various reasons.

Without repeating the post and getting the site into "Legal difficulties" several days from now it appears that legal difficulties now cover discussing any dynamics of immigration and their impact on local communities.

Nothing racist was said, nothing illegal was said, no political figure or regular person was even mentioned. I have shown the post/s to a Barrister who laughed at Stringjacks excuses.

If you have a policy that is pro-immigration then please admit this, do not hide behind this so-called "Legal difficulties" lie, just be honest with your members and tell us the truth. Do not lie and pretend when it is quite easy to verify if the posts offered legal difficulties to educated people.

Example of the post removed

They get everyone with the legal difficulties charade:
-What legal difficulties exactly? What bit of my post do you think could have legal difficulties?
-Eh, we can't comment because it is a legal issue. It is pending review, byeee.

There is never any review.
So glad I left to help build this forum up instead.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
So it over something stupid someone said about an IRA Volunteer that you complained about? I remember that being the cause of one of your bans. Anyway I think stringjack is just an account that the other mods use in order to avoid getting personal with people. Mercurial certainly has it in for you.

I remember being surprised I was banned and not knowing why. I agree that Stringjerk is not a real person but just a sock account.

OP
OP
TheKing

TheKing

King of Fine Gael
Donator
Premium Account
It gets better, Stringjack is in full flow, now I'm a big bad bully it seems

Top Bottom