"I supported trans ideology until I couldn’t anymore"

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member

An interesting article about how a Jewish SJW Snowflake psychologist finally woke up to the fraud of so called "trans ideology."

Elsewhere, information I read regarding much younger children was equally as troubling. An article published by the Center of Excellence for Transgender Health, “Health considerations for gender non-conforming children and transgender adolescents,” informed readers that, despite the fact that typical one and a half year olds can only follow one- or two-step commands, often express their feelings through temper tantrums, and on average can only link two words together (“Me up!”), “children as young as 18-months-old have articulated information about their gender identity and gender expression preferences.” In the same article, the authors state, “Awareness of one’s gender identity does not require cognitive capacity acquired in adolescence.” This statement implies that a youth’s level of intellectual functioning need not be a deterrent when considering medical transitioning. Touching upon the issue of future fertility, the authors explain, “For youth whose pubertal process has been suspended in the earliest stages, followed by administration of gender-affirming hormones, development of mature sperm or eggs is unlikely at the present time.”

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Unfortunately the promotion of LGBT perversion continues here, particularly aimed at young children in recent days. Glitter Hole - a self proclaimed group of "drag queens, trans queer feminists and abortion witches", are due to give a reading to 3-7 year old children at Deangrange Library Co Dublin.
There has been a lot of twitter exposure and direct contact with the Library. I will be surprised if this goes ahead.
However we should register our concerns. This is all done at taxpayers expense btw.
"Glitter Hole" how perverse can they get?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Unfortunately the promotion of LGBT perversion continues here, particularly aimed at young children in recent days. Glitter Hole - a self proclaimed group of "drag queens, trans queer feminists and abortion witches", are due to give a reading to 3-7 year old children at Deangrange Library Co Dublin.
There has been a lot of twitter exposure and direct contact with the Library. I will be surprised if this goes ahead.
However we should register our concerns. This is all done at taxpayers expense btw.
As I said already.
Ireland’s civil service has been hijacked by the homosexuals.
One knows exactly why and what their real agenda is particularly in relation to the young.

Ted

PI Member

An interesting article about how a Jewish SJW Snowflake psychologist finally woke up to the fraud of so called "trans ideology."

Elsewhere, information I read regarding much younger children was equally as troubling. An article published by the Center of Excellence for Transgender Health, “Health considerations for gender non-conforming children and transgender adolescents,” informed readers that, despite the fact that typical one and a half year olds can only follow one- or two-step commands, often express their feelings through temper tantrums, and on average can only link two words together (“Me up!”), “children as young as 18-months-old have articulated information about their gender identity and gender expression preferences.” In the same article, the authors state, “Awareness of one’s gender identity does not require cognitive capacity acquired in adolescence.” This statement implies that a youth’s level of intellectual functioning need not be a deterrent when considering medical transitioning. Touching upon the issue of future fertility, the authors explain, “For youth whose pubertal process has been suspended in the earliest stages, followed by administration of gender-affirming hormones, development of mature sperm or eggs is unlikely at the present time.”

much like in a cult, those who push gender identity ideology discourage independent thought, and instead respond to requests for evidence and facts to support their beliefs with platitudes, mantras, and scare tactics, repeated over and over, until they become reality.
Most people now appear to have lost the ability for critical thought. Here we have a highly educated individual who had ignored all that she had learned in favour of accepting and parroting the politically correct line. I see the same process at work in many people, especially amongst people in their early twenties.
They all fall at the same hurdle - "WHY?".

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

You'd wonder at the mentality of the person in that library who even considered allowing a group called "Glitter Hole" to be anywhere near children.

Top Bottom