I never knew you guys on here were so delicate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan72

BANNED
I have spent over a year on this forum.
I have witnessed the most abusive and corse language used against groups such as immigrants, Irish politicans and gay people.

So much bravado on show behind your keyboards.

Yet on the Tan Torino thread you all turn into delicate little flowers.

It is quite interesting to witness.

And on a separate note, this forum praises itself on free speech, yet mods shut down posters like me, and there are others posters who get warnings and thread bans for not conforming.

No wonder ye lot don't excel in politics.

So much to learn.

blue velvet

PI Member
I couldn't stand that POS.

He was a huge Stephen Donnelly supporter, but became embarrassed about it after he switched to FF.

I used to have a good bit of time for hbap, but when he continued being a complete fluffer for FG after they introduced abortion, I lost any respect I had for the guy.

Dan72

BANNED
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If they did shut you down, you wouldn't be posting the usual drivel here, McDave.
I got banned from the Gemma O'Doherty thread for calling out her contradictions.

I received a warning last night for posting the milkshake receiver as Tan Torino.

I also have to have my posts first approved.

I will never use abusive language, personally abuse another poster, use disgusting language about any politican or twitter user on here. I will also stick up for posters like Field Marshal who was on the receiving end of disgusting posting by a mod here.

But I will question posters on here, their idols and question their sanity.

Yet I get thread bans and get accused of trolling.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
I couldn't stand that POS.

He was a huge Stephen Donnelly supporter, but became embarrassed about it after he switched to FF.

I used to have a good bit of time for hbap, but when he continued being a complete fluffer for FG after they introduced abortion, I lost any respect I had for the guy.
This lad is an EU fluffer., over here and over there.

I assumed everyone here knew this already

Rick kit

PI Member
I hope your bleeding happy i chipped a nail typing a reply to this complete exaggeration

Dan72

BANNED
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
By the way on here I have been accused of poster Hammer from p.ie, poster McDave from p.ie, a couple of other posters and senator Neale Richmond.

I am none of the above.

Last edited:

blue velvet

PI Member
By the way on here I have been accused of poster Hammer from p.ie, poster Dave from p.ie, a couple of other posters and senator Neale Richmond.

I am none of the above.
You do have the same fawning EU worship displayed by Neale Richmond, but I would not have taken you for hammer.

Neale Richmond thinks the Sun wouldn't rise in the morning without the EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom