I Must Away Now, I Can No Longer Tarry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
I’ll be the only one there so, word is the burial is in Braintree, near Motel Six.

End of an era.

Directions.... at Logan walk across to the train station.

Get train to Downtown Crossing

Change to the red line to Braintree.

That’s the end of the line.

Don’t take the Matapan trains.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Dans funeral postponed until midnight tonight
yes its kicking off with Tadhg's gregorian chant .....the trolls are all barred from attending
Through the Grace and Mystery of the Holy Spirit, I have been made privy to Dan's last will and testament. Please respect the wishes of the deceased. As was the case of his hero, George Washington, the faithfully departed requested a three-day wake with burial to ensue at sundown on Wednesday, approximately 7:47 EDT.

Trolls, shitlibs, Gay Dissos and Loyalists are warned to make a wide berth around the obsequies, lest they be seized upon and fitted with concrete galoshes.

Last edited:

mikeo

PI Member
:ROFLMAO:
Lot of folk seem to want to live in the past around here.

You gotta move on is this posters opinion,

Now excuse me ,I have to make the settle bed, clear the porkers outa the scullery, put the turf on the fire and hang the pot of stew over the fire for the breakfast.
Then you can go outside and chased by a group 'Afro-gees'!!! Showing their gratitude!!.......... And you won't say a fucking word of complaint............. I'm bettin!!!:ROFLMAO:

Ah....................the wonderful Present!!!! Thank you GlobLISTS!!!!!

mikeo

PI Member
:ROFLMAO:

Then you can go outside and chased by a group 'Afro-gees'!!! Showing their gratitude!!.......... And you won't say a fucking word of complaint............. I'm bettin!!!:ROFLMAO:

Ah....................the wonderful Present!!!! Thank you GlobLISTS!!!!!

Apologize for the F bomb.....trying to clean up my act:)

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
I hope that YoungDan is not locked up in a dark prison cell by some evil forces.
Dublin 4 went overnight as well. Makes you thinking.
Young Dan will be back, just getting extra training to weed out a certain coterie who persist in making false, unsubstantiated,untrue accusations against two respected posters who contribute a lot to our site.

Hopefully the training will ensure that folk who persist in that activity can be identified and be removed from our site.

D4 was never going to last on a respectable site like this, so no surprises there.

No word from the Hans or Rick lads either, hope they are ok and there isn’t a poisoning event by the Russians in PIHQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom