"I hardly saw any Irish people" American woman describes her time in Dublin

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
They sent their Aid ridden scum bags all over the world, exact same in Johannesburg , the greasy bastards are involved in all sorts of degeneracy and crime. Have virtually taken over the Hillbrow area of the City , and every conceivable crime, degeneracy , social mayhem , they are heavily involved in. So much that their is often violent gang fights between them and local S. African Blacks. Their President was on the money when he made that statement.
Are/were you based there Jim?

TW Tone

PI Member
At least this American lady seems to know what an Irish person looks and doesn't look like

I had an American visitor staying with me.
One morning he took a shopping trip into the city.
He was back at lunchtime, thrilled at how much Irish he had heard being spoken.

I didn't have the heart to tell him......

Last edited:

Yazmina_is_back

PI Member
He’s joking. Irish trolls pretending to be muzzies are quite rare. You never did recover from that exchange on the other site where your complete ignorance of your own language let you down. That was fun anyway.
Mercurial and petaljam (I know her identity) had to ban me, because I humiliated them.

They doxed the wrong person.

So funny. Anyway that site is down now. People write to me all the time in Arabic thanks to google translate, there is no point replying to their stupidity.

Sawdust

PI Member
Mercurial and petaljam (I know her identity) had to ban me, because I humiliated them.

They doxed the wrong person.

So funny. Anyway that site is down now. People write to me all the time in Arabic thanks to google translate, there is no point replying to their stupidity.
I still think emerald eye alice was your better sock. You had mercurial for a time. This one is tedious.

Top Bottom