"I hardly saw any Irish people" American woman describes her time in Dublin

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
There is a serious political vacuum in this country. I'm not convinced any of the traditional parties have a vision for Ireland beyond ensuring that multinational corporations are happy to do business here.

And the irresponsible nutjobs on the left are just that. Free to spout all sorts of trite populist nonsense with no fear of having to actually justify it under anything but the most superficial scrutiny from our media.

Meanwhile we stand for nothing and present ourselves with all the backbone and gravitas of a needy "influencer" looking for likes on social media.
Yeah, there's definitely a political vacuum waiting to be filled.

The fact that RTE have 'addressed' it now on their useless show with that weapon, shows it's bubbling. And the level of dishonesty it was presented with just shows they're scared too.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
An Arab friend of mine went on holiday to Paris and came home disappointed because, although the buildings are beautiful, he couldn't see any French faces in Paris. I guess he's just a wacist....
I was in Paris a few yrs ago for a few days. Wandered into an Arab area one night. Got talking to a guy selling food. He was a Dolly Parton fan. He asked me where I was from. Then he kept saying so you're english, over and over and over. And a poxy little head on him too. Poor Frogs.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Tell that to the suicidalists on other fora who claim that there is no historic or genetic basis for being Irish. Simply standing on our magic soil apparently turns one Irish immediately. It is the neo-pagan version of 'transubstantiation' I guess. Ireland is now just a name on a map, a zone of economic activity to which any and all can come and become instantly Irish as result of desire and government paper-work. It is just another identity in the neo-babel chaos of modern identity politics.
Tell one of those Dolly Parton fans to go to Nigeria and say they're Nigerian after a long weekend there. The locals would laugh their holes off at the daft Paddy.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
There is a serious political vacuum in this country. I'm not convinced any of the traditional parties have a vision for Ireland beyond ensuring that multinational corporations are happy to do business here.

And the irresponsible nutjobs on the left are just that. Free to spout all sorts of trite populist nonsense with no fear of having to actually justify it under anything but the most superficial scrutiny from our media.

Meanwhile we stand for nothing and present ourselves with all the backbone and gravitas of a needy "influencer" looking for likes on social media.
Ireland is the sick man of the world. :(

Dan72

PI Member
Well Irish people voted for degenerate marriage and abortion on demand. This is what happens when a culture embraces sodomy and death as a means of being progress.
Sometimes I think ye guys have a competition on here to see who can come across as most nutcase as possible.

Otherwise I worry for most of ye.

Jim

PI Member
To be fair, the Nigerian president said that the ones coming here were scumbags. It was interesting to hear what he had to say, I'll see if I can get it.
They sent their Aid ridden scum bags all over the world, exact same in Johannesburg , the greasy bastards are involved in all sorts of degeneracy and crime. Have virtually taken over the Hillbrow area of the City , and every conceivable crime, degeneracy , social mayhem , they are heavily involved in. So much that their is often violent gang fights between them and local S. African Blacks. Their President was on the money when he made that statement.

Top Bottom