• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

COVID-19 I got my Covid-19 vaccine yesterday!

NewIre

PI Member
Mar 21, 2019
So you are one of the saboteurs?
Can you burp the alphabet ?

From your POV that might seem so.
From this side of the fence, I don't play with "Experimental Drugs", especially those designed to kill me.

As I said before, 'Good Luck'... but I don't think this will be any help at all.

Last edited:

Granny

PI Member
Sep 25, 2020
To be honest: I live quite isolated out in the sticks. And my current job favours this isolation even more. When I move around among people, I take precautions. So far, so good.
For a recluse like yourself, I thought I would brighten your day with this lovely lady who is just as thrilled as yourself having got her jab!

Enjoy Olli🥰

OP
Olli Rehn

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
The one thing you are consistent on is that you disagree with everything...if I said black, you would say white🥰
Just put a bit more sanity in your posts and drop the conspiracy stuff- and I may might agree with what you say!

Granny

PI Member
Sep 25, 2020
Just put a bit more sanity in your posts and drop the conspiracy stuff- and I may might agree with what you say!
Anything I post in regards to Covid, I link back to reputable science research...show me what I said was conspiracy and we can perhaps talk like adults...but, all you ever do is insult people as a form of defence with nothing scientific to back up your constant gibberish.

I can accept other people’s opinions and I am open to change my mind as new scientific evidence is produced...aren’t you?

OP
Olli Rehn

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015

Anything I post in regards to Covid, I link back to reputable science research...show me what I said was conspiracy and we can perhaps talk like adults...but, all you ever do is insult people as a form of defence with nothing scientific to back up your constant gibberish.

I can accept other people’s opinions and I am open to change my mind as new scientific evidence is produced...aren’t you?
The trouble with people like you is that you constantly quote the one percent crackpot doctors to bolster 100% of your views.
Your "scientists" are fringe persons. They stand for very little.
Yes- some folks have to pay a price with the vaccine. There are side effects for a few. But the vast majority will get help against the virus with the vaccines.
You keep posting the opposite!

Hitsticle

PI Member
Feb 2, 2020
Virus shedding can only possibly happen with a live virus vaccine.

None of the covid vaccines are live virus vaccines.
Actually, I'd be more concerned about the shedding of spike proteins which the vaccine codes the body to reproduce. These are also expelled from the body and equally as damaging.

Granny

PI Member
Sep 25, 2020
The trouble with people like you is that you constantly quote the one percent crackpot doctors to bolster 100% of your views.
Your "scientists" are fringe persons. They stand for very little.
Yes- some folks have to pay a price with the vaccine. There are side effects for a few. But the vast majority will get help against the virus with the vaccines.
You keep posting the opposite!
I post a lot from established authors in the medical research field who are not censored ...but you are too lazy to read or acknowledge that fact.

Did it ever occur to you Olli as to why all questioning, different opinions or opposing voices do not get a look in on MSM?

Well, at the start of lockdown last year the government bought their silence with huge grants...there was a list of the money received by local radio stations and papers..and I am sure this blood money is still being paid.

If we had fair and open discussion it would help a lot don’t you think?

OP
Olli Rehn

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
I post a lot from established authors in the medical research field who are not censored ...but you are too lazy to read or acknowledge that fact.

Did it ever occur to you Olli as to why all questioning, different opinions or opposing voices do not get a look in on MSM?

Well, at the start of lockdown last year the government bought their silence with huge grants...there was a list of the money received by local radio stations and papers..and I am sure this blood money is still being paid.

If we had fair and open discussion it would help a lot don’t you think?
So everybody was bought so. You have all hallmarks of a conspiracy believer.

Electricity

PI Member
Nov 25, 2020
For a recluse like yourself, I thought I would brighten your day with this lovely lady who is just as thrilled as yourself having got her jab!

Enjoy Olli🥰

As well as everything else.. it's so consumerist.

Poor @Olli Rehn, risking his health (for no good reason) and lining the pockets of corporations 🙄