I AM CENSORED ON ANTI-CENSORSHIP SITE!!!!!!

Threads
Are any of you familiar with the anti-censorship site The Pensive Quill?

Well it used to be a great old site years ago and some articles there when I started commenting on it under the monicker 'grouch' would get over 400 comments from a wide variety of people - mostly republicans disillusioned with SF. However it lost some of its best posters over the years and is now sadly an echo-chamber for a handful of the most libtarded open-border pro-abortion pro-gaystapo pro-zionazi anti-national mouthpieces. I hadn't commented on it for ages and had no intention of ever commenting on it again until the abortion referendum. There was nobody taking on the woegeous bullshit that was spewing daily from some of its most obnoxious posters. I did my best to show up the lies and hypocrisy of their arguments and to expose the Soros hand behind the pro-aborts. In the lead up to voting day I posted some great undercover footage of Amnesty International volunteers telling blatant lies to people they were stopping on the streets, I'm sure most of you here remember that clip - along with some of my best attempts at persuading its readers to vote NO. I noticed my posts were not put up until after voting day and ever since then have noticed that most of my comments, especially ones critical of the cultural marxist agenda that site now pushes, would not appear until days later when most readers would have moved on to the more recently published articles. Cutehoor censorship!

Then lo and behold The Pensive Quill threw a massive strop last week when Facebook banned one of its 'cartoons' (read juvenile and offensive cut and paste nonsense) and went on a big whingefest about facebook censorship -

Facebook Banning A Morning Thought : The Pensive Quill

I thought it was a good time to remind the Quill that I had brought up the issue of Facebook censorship (and the rest of the net) of our side in one of my posts during the referendum, but that nobody seemed to give a damn back then. My comment didn't appear. Nor did any of my following comments criticising the censorship of my posts on an anti-censorship page on an anti-censorship site!!!!

I find it really annoying that this site, which has the tagline - THE CENSOR OFFENDER - practices censorship on people who don't go along with the agenda that site now pushes. I have been called a - c,u,n,t,/fascist/racist/homophobe/anti-semitic etc etc etc and have tried to reply in my usual good humour (and the occasional rant tbh!)as the few posters left on that site, bar one or two, are completely over the top kevin myers fintan o toole wannabees and to be honest I don't really take it seriously anymore and take comfort in the fact that its best posters have long since departed. Have a look at the page above and tell me I'm better off leaving the Pensive Quill to its own devices and not bother getting my knickers in a twist over this completely hypocritical behaviour from this site, whose tagline I have changed to THE OFFENSIVE CENSOR. I mean if God can be referred to as 'that bollix' and 'the big fucker' by the man who won't publish my comments (see above) - then maybe its time to move on.

Anyway, thank God for this place.

EDIT - NEXT DAY
(Well surprise surprise - some of my comments are appearing on the Quill - TOO LATE TPQ!!!! As Catherine Tate might say, NOT BOVERED NOW, the site is a freakshow and I gave you too much merit for too long. Slan and best of luck with the s(h)ite.)
Their site their rules.
The principle of Free speech doesn't imply that others are obliged to give you a platform.

How many words did you type for an average comment on that blog?

Would you not be better off putting all this effort into starting your own blog?

OP
OP
Sitt Fein
Threads
Their site their rules.
The principle of Free speech doesn't imply that others are obliged to give you a platform.

How many words did you type for an average comment on that blog?

Would you not be better off putting all this effort into starting your own blog?
I have the freedom of speech to point out hypocrisy. If that site wasn't always banging on about censorship I wouldn't be arsed. You dig? And also, I think I'm just sick to death of people of faith being called idiots stupid whackos and God being referred to as a bollox and a fucker. It's actually disgusting behaviour and the horrible side to free speech.
Also, I started my own blog a while back but it didn't work out because I kept censoring myself. Anyway....I'm not going to bother with TPQ anymore so that's that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sitt Fein
Threads
Lol, easy to say, who?
Easier to say who isn't. You seem like a decent man and I understand how hard it must be to accept this. Took me years! It is actually way worse and way dirtier than most of us ever thought. It was game set and match to MI5 re the Republican Movement. They won the dirty war and are winning the dirty peace.

Threads
Easier to say who isn't. You seem like a decent man and I understand how hard it must be to accept this. Took me years! It is actually way worse and way dirtier than most of us ever thought. It was game set and match to MI5 re the Republican Movement. They won the dirty war and are winning the dirty peace.
Who isn't then?

OP
OP
Sitt Fein
Threads
I guarantee that you wouldn't believe who isn't! And in 20 years, or even before that, when more of the truth is known, you will realise that politics, or what passes for politics, is a rotten game full of weak, compromised and mostly blackmailed individuals who wear masks. It really was a dirty war.

Threads
I guarantee that you wouldn't believe who isn't! And in 20 years, or even before that, when more of the truth is known, you will realise that politics, or what passes for politics, is a rotten game full of weak, compromised and mostly blackmailed individuals who wear masks. It really was a dirty war.
So you can't say who is and you can't say who isn't.

Got it.

Threads
So you can't say who is and you can't say who isn't.

Got it.
I had a conversation with a leading SF member in 1998 at a wedding.
He was slightly drunk and assumed I was still on message.
He told me he was part of a SF delegation that met the Department of Justice in Dublin, and that they had advised the DoJ on how best to tackle dissidents, and gave them details of everyone who had resigned over the GFA.
Twas then the penny dropped for me.

Top Bottom