Hot Hundreds killed as conflict escalates in Yemen

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Bernie Sanders and a few Republican senators introduce legislation whereby Congress would take back authority over whether or not the US should be involved in wars, specifically the slaughter in Yemen.

The authorisation for the use of military force in Iraq is still being used by US presidents to wage wars wherever they want. Of course this authorisation was achieved after AIPAC (Israel lobby) listed as one of their successes 'quietly convincing Congress to authorise the use of military force in Iraq', in 2002.

Bernie Sanders and a few Republican senators introduce legislation whereby Congress would take back authority over whether or not the US should be involved in wars, specifically the slaughter in Yemen.

The authorisation for the use of military force in Iraq is still being used by US presidents to wage wars wherever they want. Of course this authorisation was achieved after AIPAC (Israel lobby) listed as one of their successes 'quietly convincing Congress to authorise the use of military force in Iraq', in 2002.

So (((Bernie Sander))) is the new hope and change? Will this false hope never end with established parties?

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
So (((Bernie Sander))) is the new hope and change? Will this false hope never end with established parties?
Unless the current political system is changed there'll only be token change as the elites continue to enrich themselves and destroy countries along the way. A president Sanders would be a step in the right direction though as he seems intent on removing money from politics, which is the main issue, IMO.

Having said that even if he's successful with this legislation Congress will vote to continue destroying Yemen anyway, as Congress is owned by the ruling elites.

Unless the current political system is changed there'll only be token change as the elites continue to enrich themselves and destroy countries along the way. A president Sanders would be a step in the right direction though as he seems intent on removing money from politics, which is the main issue, IMO.

Having said that even if he's successful with this legislation Congress will vote to continue destroying Yemen anyway, as Congress is owned by the ruling elites.
(((Sanders))) wants open borders. Here's the way I think. Laws must be upheld. Laws are a major inconvenience to law makers. Sanctuary cities or the attack on Syria, they're both illegal. There is ZERO accountability for governments today.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
(((Sanders))) wants open borders. Here's the way I think. Laws must be upheld. Laws are a major inconvenience to law makers. Sanctuary cities or the attack on Syria, they're both illegal. There is ZERO accountability for governments today.
I agree that the US government is simply not accountable for its crimes or to its people, neither does it represent them.

Successive US governments have been agents of the ruling elites for some time now.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Boris Johnson licking the arse of a tyrant whose country was behind 9/11, heavily involved in the brutal regime change war in Syria, promotes the evil ideology of Wahhabism - the doctrine of Al-Qaeda and ISIS - all over the world, and was funding ISIS, at a time when they're butchering thousands of innocents in Yemen and blockading the country leaving millions on the brink of famine.

Boris Johnson - Future of Saudi Arabia, Muslim World Depends on Success of Crown Prince

Boris Johnson licking the arse of a tyrant whose country was behind 9/11, heavily involved in the brutal regime change war in Syria, promotes the evil ideology of Wahhabism - the doctrine of Al-Qaeda and ISIS - all over the world, and was funding ISIS, at a time when they're butchering thousands of innocents in Yemen and blockading the country leaving millions on the brink of famine.

Boris Johnson - Future of Saudi Arabia, Muslim World Depends on Success of Crown Prince
It's just my suspicion that Al Yamama funded 911. The Saudis could never carry it out. That could only be Israel. It was a coalition of partners in reality.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
It's just my suspicion that Al Yamama funded 911. The Saudis could never carry it out. That could only be Israel. It was a coalition of partners in reality.
Yes I agree the Saudis alone could not have done it.

I'm sure not just the Israelis but many in the US government were in on it too.

Top Bottom