Huge scale of immigration is making our housing crisis worse

Most people are misinformed sheep who can't think for themselves
the problem is the media will never talk about mass immigration
all that's been in the news this last year is the housing crisis
yet not one commentator on TVs asks how did we come to this
when we lost circa 300k people since the crash logic would suggest
that in fact we should have a housing surplus but the opposite is the case
does no one think we'll how did that come about, what are the figures
common sense should tell anyone that if you are a small country you can't house the world
but that's is exactly what's happening yet no one is mentioning it on debates on tv
thrre is no will on the part of any politicians to talk about this because
a lot of them are ignoramuses, a lot are scared and a lot like the loony left support it.
i am afraid unless a group of people come together to form some sort of organisation
which could garner some sort of credibility who people will listen to nothing will change.
i can't understand how people can walk along o Connell st and listen to all the languages
and not put 2 & 2 together and wonder where are all theses people living.

we are living in an industrial estate on the edge of Europe it is no longer a country

OP
OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

Premium Account
Ha! look at the ad google is showing on this site:

Yeah, I'd say this site is just brimming with users looking for EU passport rackets.

http://passportes.com/en/

I had click through though to see what they are about though.
Based in Slovenia, they say.
They have translations for their site in Russian, Hindi, Arabic and Chinese.
Russian is default.

This is their copy:

«VNJPASSPORTES» will help you become an EU citizen by providing the complete range of immigration services.

We will answer all your questions and provide full legal support during the process for acquiring EU citizenship.

Become a citizen of the European Union where human rights are always treated as a top priority, fulfill your professional ambitions and secure your future and the future of your family. All EU countries will protect your rights and liberties and provide a decent level of social support and good healthcare.

Many EU countries allow dual citizenship, which is a great advantage as you don't have to give up your original citizenship. You can live and work freely in any EU country and visit countries in the Schengen zone, as well as other countries in the world, without a visa.

The absence of borders in the EU means that there are opportunities for professional and personal development with full compliance with laws and respect for human rights.

An EU Passport provides a number of advantages. Choose a European country and don't miss your chance to fulfill your potential.
You can choose a passport from Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania or Hungary.

Would love to document someone going through their process to see what happens.

I worked with a Moldovan years ago and asked him how he was able to work in Ireland.

He said he bought a Romanian passport and asked me if I'd like one too.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Fantastic News for the Landlord Gombeens that the Varadkar Régime represents - But will lead to accelerated fertility collapse among the Native Irish and thus accelerated Population Replacement by Mass Immigration.

House prices to rise 20% over the next three years, ESRI says

Think tank says the figure could be even higher if housing supply issues are not addressed

The cost of buying a home will rise by at least 20 per cent over the next three years, according to the Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), which said price growth at such a rate would not mean another property bubble was inflating.

The latest report from the State-funded think tank says that if economic growth projections are realised and if housing supply issues are not addressed then prices could rise significantly more between now and 2020.

Full article,

Una

Donator
Premium Account
7 COUNTRIES WHERE GETTING CITIZENSHIP IS EASY !!!!

IRELAND IS THE ONLY EUROPEAN COUNTRY ON THAT LIST !
Allowing DUAL Citizenship to ALL Nationalities, instead of to only those of Irish Heritage, Parents, or Grandparents.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account

Fantastic News for the Landlord Gombeens that the Varadkar Régime represents - But will lead to accelerated fertility collapse among the Native Irish and thus accelerated Population Replacement by Mass Immigration.
Think tank says the figure could be even higher if housing supply issues are not addressed
The cost of buying a home will rise by at least 20 per cent over the next three years, according to the Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), which said price growth at such a rate would not mean another property bubble was inflating.
The latest report from the State-funded think tank says that if economic growth projections are realised and if housing supply issues are not addressed then prices could rise significantly more between now and 2020.
Full article,
Who in Gods name thinks that guy is leadership material?

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
I'm looking at it in Disbelief..... .......... .
What a Photo u landed on me Tadhg.
Thinking of Michael Collins & his Warrior Patriots...
God Help Ireland.
Dont talk down Leo. Im sure if he was in charge when the Black and Tans were around he could have won them around with a nice chat over a couple of drinks down the local wine bar.

Top Bottom