• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Blog Huge RTE gaffe during Biden inauguration coverage.!!

Lads This is a gem

RTE commentators were busy seeing who could stick their tongues furthest up the jaxie of the democratic party

Then suddenly this guy went right off the reservation. RTE NPCs nearly shat themselves. :LOL:

"There you have it, two frauds just got sworn in, one is a bona fide criminal
complicit in violation of multiple intelligence oversight and directives"

Funniest thing ever! Someone is getting fired this evening !! :ROFLMAO:

Grab the video on your phones before Twitter block it!!

edit: I just found a longer clip!! :ROFLMAO:
I've replaced the link above.

Last edited:

blue velvet

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 15, 2019
Perry actually sounded a bit defensive, as if she gets that Biden may be a criminal.

Note the 'We don't have any evidence of that' response.

Surely a more robust defence of Biden would have been offered by say Jon Snow of C4 News who is the classic Orange Man bad media guy.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Jun 9, 2017
Perry actually sounded a bit defensive, as if she gets that Biden may be a criminal.

Note the 'We don't have any evidence of that' response.

Surely a more robust defence of Biden would have been offered by say Jon Snow of C4 News who is the classic Orange Man bad media guy.

I think he'd have responded with a similar rebuttal, but uttered with more authority and disdain.

In fariness, yer wan Perry was caught off guard. Mind you, I don't think she's the sharpest. Another poster's description of her as a "vacuous propaganda dispenser" is mucho perfectomundo.

mikeo

PI Member
May 24, 2017
G
Lads This is a gem

RTE commentators were busy seeing who could stick their tongues furthest up the jaxie of the democratic party

Then suddenly this guy went right off the reservation. RTE NPCs nearly shat themselves. :LOL:

Gold....Pure Gold....😉👍

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Sep 6, 2018
I think he'd have responded with a similar rebuttal, but uttered with more authority and disdain.

In fariness, yer wan Perry was caught off guard. Mind you, I don't think she's the sharpest. Another poster's description of her as a "vacuous propaganda dispenser" is mucho perfectomundo.

Perry was RTE's American correspondent. Remember how she used to be in awe when getting to talk to Obama and his lackeys?
Nauseating stuff.
She is a shill, like the rest of the RTE talking heads.

TW Tone

PI Member
May 5, 2019
Has the Faux News media retreated from the tripe they were pushing about likely violence today?
Was there even a fly swatted in DC today?

What a moronic waste of money to pump tens of thousand of soldiers into the capital, as a reaction to some clown sitting in the Senate wearing buffalo horns.

I even hear the morons on RTE/ Newstalk using the loaded word 'insurrection'.
Insurrection, you scum, is what Pearse and Connolly did in the GPO, may their names be forever revered.

What happened in DC was at worst a riot, at best a sit-in. I note even the Fake News media in US are resiling from their early claims on casualties. There are three dead. Two of them apparently from stroke/ heart attack. The third lady was shot in the back by a government agent. Will she get justice?

Three dead is maybe one -tenth of those killed in Black/proto Black riots last summer.

PS: Did the faux Catholic attend Mass this morning? More than the real Catholics of Ireland get to do.

HouseCarl

PI Member
Nov 15, 2020
Lads This is a gem

They won't have him on again.

Top Bottom