• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Blog Huge RTE gaffe during Biden inauguration coverage.!!

Lads This is a gem

RTE commentators were busy seeing who could stick their tongues furthest up the jaxie of the democratic party

Then suddenly this guy went right off the reservation. RTE NPCs nearly shat themselves. :LOL:

"There you have it, two frauds just got sworn in, one is a bona fide criminal
complicit in violation of multiple intelligence oversight and directives"

Funniest thing ever! Someone is getting fired this evening !! :ROFLMAO:

Grab the video on your phones before Twitter block it!!

edit: I just found a longer clip!! :ROFLMAO:
I've replaced the link above.

Last edited:

blue velvet

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 15, 2019
Most of the replies to Browne's tweet saying that James Conner should have been cut off.

Their brains just explode when something like this happens, because what they want is 24/7 bias confirmation.

if there's a news item on RTE in a year, saying that Britain is actually booming because of Brexit, all of these nimrods will be complaining to RTE.

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Oct 30, 2015
Lads This is a gem

RTE commentators were busy seeing who could stick their tongues furthest up the jaxie of the democratic party

Then suddenly this guy went right off the reservation. RTE NPCs nearly shat themselves. :LOL:

"There you have it, two frauds just got sworn in, one is a bona fide criminal
complicit in violation of multiple intelligence oversight and directives"

Funniest thing ever! Someone is getting fired this evening !! :ROFLMAO:

Grab the video on your phones before Twitter block it!!

edit: I just found a longer clip!! :ROFLMAO:
I've replaced the link above.
I heard that, I couldn't believe it at the time.

Classic stuff

BSA

PI Member
Aug 29, 2018
I saw that 😂..

I blew a pea from my dinner out my nose I laughed so hard.. Give that man a medal.. first time there was some truth on RTE in years..

Any journalist worthy of the name would have jumped on this like an attack terrier and said ..' you think so ? Have you some proof?

As its Regime RTE 'news' no actual journalist was present, the vacuous blonde propaganda dispenser started trembling like a dog crapping pebbles..'we don't have time to go there..

What a shower of complete wankers

..it was immediately followed by a Regime RTE beware of fake news propaganda drivel ..ad

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Sep 6, 2018
I saw that 😂..

I blew a pea from my dinner out my nose I laughed so hard.. Give that man a medal.. first time there was some truth on RTE in years..

Any journalist worthy of the name would have jumped on this like an attack terrier and said ..' you think so ? Have you some proof?

As its Regime RTE 'news' no actual journalist was present, the vacuous blonde propaganda dispenser started trembling like a dog crapping pebbles..'we don't have time to go there..

What a shower of complete wankers

..it was immediately followed by a Regime RTE beware of fake news propaganda drivel ..ad

RTE.....................Truth matters.

Apparently:rolleyes:

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
you can use this site to download a copy of this (and indeed any other twitter vids) as the tweeter may delete it

just stick in the twitter video url

DrPat2

PI Member
Aug 29, 2018
They just figured he would be one of the cuck establishment Republicans, like Rick Wilson and he would express relief that the party was now 'purged' of the evil nationalism and white supremacism of Donald Trump.

Normally those are the type of GOP-ers they have on. Like the never Trumpers and the Lincoln Project etc.

The likes of RTE won't understand whats happening when the establishment GOP, like Liz Cheney and Mitch MConnell gets purged by the natonalists.
They are aware of it but don't want to publicise it too much as it is "forbidden" ie not "for biden" ;) territory. The message from Pravda is that hopefully everything "nasty" will disappear now with Trump gone.

Top Bottom